OT: The OT Thread Part 5: New HF Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Condolences to the people Telus has going around door-to-door all winter no matter the temperature but if they show up at my door again I'm hooking up some Home Alone ass traps to my doorbell.

Reactions: Beerfish

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I need some advice. I usually come to HFboards to chat back and forth and over the past six months I find it really hard to get responses other than likes when I'm not in a GDT thread. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to get more responses than likes other than blatantly trolling people?

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
I need some advice. I usually come to HFboards to chat back and forth and over the past six months I find it really hard to get responses other than likes when I'm not in a GDT thread. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to get more responses than likes other than blatantly trolling people?
I suggest asking thought provoking questions. (I don't chat much on HF anymore so I don't have a gauge on the tone of the boards.) My best threads are ones that are looking for answers.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Pull a cloned and put a chick up as your avatar. That's really why people respond to him.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I don't think I have changed my avy (Other than playoff aviators[joke intended]) since I registered. :wally:
I changed mine once as there was some bet involving horcoff. I think I changed it before the bet was even done as I didn't hate the guy as much as others.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Anyone that can hang around here for 16 years must have something important to say....like "When I was a wee lad..."

I remember when I was young, all eager to mod and impress here. The decade of darkness aged me 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad