Not open for further replies.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
continue

I also saw this from Buffaloed:

"Animated gifs

Will not be animated until they are re-uploaded. The mage (sic) processing software has changed."

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/animated-gifs.2391975/#post-136139217

The new forum is ok, but I'd like to make a claim for a darker theme, though.

Does everyone have access to the betting system?

Me and Soli have the first ever(and only) inter-user bet going right now.

I bet him McDavid would score at least one point this season. I can't wait for that sweet 2$ payout in April haha.

Congratz buddy!

I'm pretty sure I already own the name Cloned Crusher.

Firsties!

Congrats on being the first ever user bet loser :clap:

:D

I like that the ads are removed or at least less intrusive. I feel like the refresh is a bit slower though.

I wish it would show the number of pages underneath the thread titles like before (I know you can see it on the left or by hovering over the link but it's still annoying).

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
I'm not sure about it yet. I have to get used to the interface

EDIT: YAY! they added likes!!

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Best thing for me is the new search function. Searching old HF was impossible. Took 3 hours to locate the post you wanted to find. This one shows all the comments with the keyword right off the bat

Reactions: McRobbiezyg

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Wow I had no idea this was happening. Where is my custom title dang it!

Edit: Oh cool, it is there. Nice one.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
The old board had a function where you could see how many people were viewing a thread.
It said something like '5 members and 7 guests are currently viewing this thread' along the top.
Long ago I swear you even used to be able to see which posters were viewing.
Has that function gone now, or am I just not seeing it?

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
The old board had a function where you could see how many people were viewing a thread.
It said something like '5 members and 7 guests are currently viewing this thread' along the top.
Long ago I swear you even used to be able to see which posters were viewing.
Has that function gone now, or am I just not seeing it?

I still see it at the bottom of the thread

Reactions: harpoon

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
testing out the new photo uploader and gif avatars

Game-1-Johnny-Gaudreau.gif

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
There's no game on tonight, so PBP on your little one's birth would be welcome! We also need stats, length, weight and head circumference! No need for corsi though! ;)

good cause corsi is overrated

We got sent home this afternoon, but they fully expect us to be in at some point tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
Waiting is the hardest part for sure. Our little one was late and we literally went through every step until finally c-section. She was just facing the wrong way and wouldn't turn no matter what. She is just as stubborn now. Good luck!

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Your poor wife must be ready to get it over with already.

You have no idea.....

Waiting is the hardest part for sure. Our little one was late and we literally went through every step until finally c-section. She was just facing the wrong way and wouldn't turn no matter what. She is just as stubborn now. Good luck!

We are hoping to avoid that if we can, but hopefully she will be here before the game tomorrow.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
You have no idea.....

We are hoping to avoid that if we can, but hopefully she will be here before the game tomorrow.

Our first child was over due and was born via C section so I kind of have an idea :)

The main thing is that baby and mom are stressed as little as possible.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Something new I've noticed, if you go into a thread and start writing a quick reply, then change pages without posting or deleting it, it will still be there next time. A new sort of draft feature.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
You have no idea.....

Connor can totally work as a girls name as well. Just saying :naughty:

Something new I've noticed, if you go into a thread and start writing a quick reply, then change pages without posting or deleting it, it will still be there next time. A new sort of draft feature.

Ya it now saves whatever you're typing every once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad