OT: The OT Thread Part 5: New HF Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
When I read the thread title I thought I was in the wrong part of the Internet.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
The Talbot thread should be called "Will Talbot Bounce Back?" I question his future as a starting goalie.

Kassian is very calm when he has the puck. I think he is underrated.

I can tell who is on the ice just by their posture and the way they skate. I don't need to see the number on the jersey.

My girlfriends sister is the cleaning lady for Koskinen and Larsson. I heard they're both very polite and they tip well.

I hate Katz' kid and I don't know why.

I hate Katz and I do know why.

My favorite Oiler moment all time is the Marchant goal after that wicked Cujo save... Yeah, you know the one. (I was alive in the 80's but too young to enjoy the dynasty)

Blue is better than orange. But keep orange as a 3rd.

Out of curiosity, do they live together? I though Larsson lived with Klefbom.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So I watched he Aussie Tennis last night and got to hear us called KINEHHHDiens again. Jebus I can't stand aussie accents butchering language.

Of course I saw Raonic taking 3 long sets and a tiebreak to dispatch a hapless opponent that he should have mopped the court with. Half the pts Raonic was losing was because Raonic. EVERYTIME I watch him play he frustrates me. Without his serve he would be an ordinary player. Time and time again in the match he shows he can't even execute a passing shot against a mediocre opponent at the net. He was lofting passing shots wide. Made the match much more difficult than it had a right to be. Glad I didn't watch his prior match where he let everything get to tiebreakers.

If Raonic had ever managed to develop a better, well rounded game he would be the best player in Tennis. Fantastic serve, Booming shots from the baseline but can't make a passing shot to save his life, is ordinary on service return, has never heard of a lob shot, and puts so many balls into the net on easy plays.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Officially the worst sponsorship title.

"Waste Management Phoenix Open"

I don't follow golf, so excuse me if this has been a thing for like 20 years.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
What a boring Superbowl game.

Belichek must have sent someone to record the Ram's game walk-through again ( :sarcasm: ). 8 possessions, 8 punts for LA.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
This has been such a strange season. What was once the highest scoring season in history came to a screeching halt in the last few weeks of the regular season and continued through the post season. I took the Patriots on the money line today because I thought it would be a really tight game. I wasn’t expecting 3-3 heading to the fourth quarter though. I kind of feel bad for all the over players though. Their bets were all dead early killing any enjoyment they might get from this game.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Was talking to a buddy about how poor the roads are this winter in the City. He told me that usually his company along with a bunch of others would be called out to help the City out. Apparently they have yet to be called out as the City is already having budget issues with snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad