The Menu Part 13 The Reese's Edition and Defect Impeachment Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Seriously? A good cucumber can make or break a salad.

I don't really like to eat them, but I do chop them up into slices and let them infuse my water overnight with some limes.

Delicious + electrolytes

Edit: and they are f*cking phenomenal with vodka and silver tequila.

Cucumbers are the best vegetable.

They also can keep you hydrated, especially in summer.

Striker, you are not a human.

Cucumbers are only good in a salad (where they're too much work to cut into salad chunks or slices) or after they've sat in salt and vinegar and dill for a few months.

Definitely after they've sat in salt and vinegar and dill for a few months.

THEY EITHER GET PICKLED OR PUT IN THE TRASH

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Ah, the Handy Nasty.

Cucumbers are good because they can absorb other flavors. A slight buttery melt with some spices and they are great. Plus, they add some nice crunch to a salad.

Veggies whose distinct flavors I cannot strike out are annoying if I dislike said flavor.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Ah, the Handy Nasty.

Cucumbers are good because they can absorb other flavors. A slight buttery melt with some spices and they are great. Plus, they add some nice crunch to a salad.

Veggies whose distinct flavors I cannot strike out are annoying if I dislike said flavor.
That place is a must try. Can you even say you're a Philadelphian if you haven't endured hot snakes from Handy Nasty? I don't believe so.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I have an Instapot.

What brand?

Instapot.

No. What brand is it?

**blank stare**

:laugh:
giphy.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Grub hub and Uber and lyft all make the company money. You as a driver are putting wear and tear on your vehicle. You really don’t make out much in the end. Dedicated delivery guys for a local chain, with a beater car, make out fine. I’ve been told the older your car is, the more money you actually make.
Panda Express blows. It tastes like cooked cardboard.
If you can get with a company that hauls LNG Lou, you can make a decent amount of money for sitting on a bomb. (It’s safe but it basically is a bomb if you think about it)

You guys have the Limerick plant there. He could really make bank hauling radioactive materials.

Reactions: Defect

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I love a drink that marinates fruits/vegetables well.
If I make it at home, my Manhattans are half rocks/half cherries.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad