The Menu Part 13 The Reese's Edition and Defect Impeachment Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’m my defense not only did he say instant pot, but I also don’t know shit about them. Cretins.

Reactions: ybnvs

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I’m my defense not only did he say instant pot, but I also don’t know shit about them. Cretins.

Basically an EZ-Bake oven for those of us who can't cook. In a nutshell, you essentially throw everything into a pressurized pot, set the timer, and wait for it to beep. Then you release the pressure and enjoy.

Takes all the joy out of cooking, but it's handy.

Reactions: Defect

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Everyone grab a fork!

image.jpeg

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Yeah, this is the truth and I live in the DC area's Little Korea. It also means that they make things legitimately spicy. Actual spicy.

Even our Bonchon ups their spice. I can eat an entire order of their spicy wings from a location near my office, but their spicy wings here make me wonder if I'm having a medical emergency

I thought Annandale was K-town?
The spicy flavor at some Bonchon locations are non+existent sadly. I eat the soy garlic too. That new flavor they came out with is not good :(

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yo, I'm in. Cookies and cream my weakness
Yeah we never had the cake before so were unsure what to expect. Was really good...I just with there was more Oreo on the inside. Would have made it perfect. Like if teh middle layer of buttercream icing had Oreo crumble mixed in with it.

But hey, it was $7.00 so no complaints.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys my truck is fixed and heading back to STL.

At philly airport and getting breakfast at California chicken pizza, had no clue they served breakfast.

I'll have photos later, but they are a bit expensive.

However they use real silverware and straws are made of a stronger paper.

The food looks upscale.

Oh today my wallet had to be rescanned through security. 2 of my cards are metal. Lady was like why is it beeping.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Guys my truck is fixed and heading back to STL.

At philly airport and getting breakfast at California chicken pizza, had no clue they served breakfast.

Oh today my wallet had to be rescanned through security. 2 of my cards are metal. Lady was like why is it beeping.

Should've gone to Bud & Marilyns in terminal C, Lou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad