The Menu Part 13 The Reese's Edition and Defect Impeachment Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Obviously far more severe for abusing HC and I.

Hey, @SnS my friend wants to know if you have a second address your thoughts on reeses.....

@Hollywood Couturier you were never at risk because you recognize the power of reeses. Or, more likely, have never slummed it low enough to eat a reeses. Either way, it's better than trash talking them.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
No wonder you have weird issues at times. This explains everything.

How in the world have you not had 1 cinnabon in your life.

You poor soul.

Go an get one, have them heat it up, its great. I haven't had the M n M's in it yet that's new.
I haven't had one in years because they're so damn rich even I can't eat much of them. That's saying something with my sweet tooth and love of cinnamon.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I haven't had one in years because they're so damn rich even I can't eat much of them. That's saying something with my sweet tooth and love of cinnamon.
You ever have the cinnabon bites at Taco Bell? They're surprisingly amazing as long as they aren't old and stale. And you don't have to buy a whole 2 pound cinnabon injected with diabeetus.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You mean nuggets?
nope....chunks....lol.

OvgMqhxKXeXuFj-7cuVmPda6HN-4TXzP5PRzMp1tQBEi5DJBQBfcb3o0BOHvk_YE8nnghsSKEhIAN3WBnjTcfQq_ymbqReOatC7-jy5vmDy53JQxqI6LB6QAUhBfveVK1pnfF6KtSwoNAVrPSkACEfFV5uB6kJyeJfcthJSSKr-T1g

Reactions: Amorgus and BigToe

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Do preppers unite!
I have 5 cases of water, plenty of picky child cereal, pop tarts(which have a surprisingly long shelf life), 25lbs of rice( stupid bag has perforations so 3 year shelf life rather than 30), 50lbs extra dog food, far too much chef boyardee, “baby food” pouches.
I need a decent Coleman stove though. Something small and efficient to cook rice on if there’s no power. Any suggestions?

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Awaiting an update here
What day is it...?

the whistle pig is super complex. Wonderful drink

1792 was super harsh but got better as the ice melted.

koval was good, solid bourbon. The four grains added some nice variety.

the Hudson baby is my second favorite here. Really sweet bourbon. Actually made an old fashioned with that one and it was superb.

My buddy brought a pizza—womp womp. I didn’t actually ask him to bring some of his bottles so my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad