The Menu Part 13 The Reese's Edition and Defect Impeachment Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Technically, it can. But there arent any mass produced ones ( to my knowledge) that are.
Federal donuts, I think it is called that, in or near fairmount, has vegan chocolate donuts. They suck. I didn’t know it was vegan until after eating, and bitching about the weird chocolate taste.
I have no idea why it’s vegan chocolate. The donuts are made on the same conveyer as their chicken. It’s pointless vegan.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Federal donuts, I think it is called that, in or near fairmount, has vegan chocolate donuts. They suck. I didn’t know it was vegan until after eating, and *****ing about the weird chocolate taste.
I have no idea why it’s vegan chocolate. The donuts are made on the same conveyer as their chicken. It’s pointless vegan.

Vegan chocolate just doesnt have the additives that a 'typical' chocolate does, like corn starch or milk/milk powder. Vegan chcocolate would have to be basically directly from the plant with no stops in between.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Vegan chocolate just doesnt have the additives that a 'typical' chocolate does, like corn starch or milk/milk powder. Vegan chcocolate would have to be basically directly from the plant with no stops in between.
man-about-to-vomit-green-or-yellow-bile-covering-his-mouth-with-his-hand.jpg

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Federal donuts, I think it is called that, in or near fairmount, has vegan chocolate donuts. They suck. I didn’t know it was vegan until after eating, and *****ing about the weird chocolate taste.

Federal Donuts is ridiculously overrated in general.

Thanks for the tip on the sandwich place, as well. I'll definitely give it a shot.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Chickie's in Cherry Hill and Amato Bro's in Oaklyn both make solid cheesesteaks. Dinic's on the Black Horse Pike is pretty good too. Donkey's is the king in NJ though.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->