Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
20200229_013524.jpg

Last of the spoiled ones. For what it's worth, this is a dam good hoppy barleywine.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Alright boys, what's to eat on game day?

I'm about to go full blown carnivore over here. Already feeling a euphoric rush from just the thought of consuming some f***ing bloody meat.

Reactions: Amorgus and Tripod

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
The utter stupidity of the general public never ceases to amaze me. On the commute in today, heard that corona’s sales numbers are plummeting over the last couple months. For dumb f***ing reasons...

Jesus Christ man. The Darwinist in me hopes that corona is secretly some sort of elixir against covid-19 and that those dumb enough to not drink it because it sounds like the virus will actually die.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
@MiamiScreamingEagles

Not sure if you like all Eastwoods movies, but I have a bunch downloaded on my tablet for Binge watching during rest periods.

Outlaw Josey Wales,
Fist full of Dollars
High Plains Drifter
Pale Rider

Not sure which I like more If I had to choose.

I also like older movies, westers, or war movies not sure why,

Burt Lancaster and Clark Gable.

Run Silent Run Deep, 1958 great film and cast including a young Don Rickels. Amazing to see how they navigated a old sub without the technology like today.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
The utter stupidity of the general public never ceases to amaze me. On the commute in today, heard that corona’s sales numbers are plummeting over the last couple months. For dumb f***ing reasons...

Jesus Christ man. The Darwinist in me hopes that corona is secretly some sort of elixir against covid-19 and that those dumb enough to not drink it because it sounds like the virus will actually die.

I'll drink a case when i get home, I had a good life.

got 1 super bowl 1 world series in my life.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
@MiamiScreamingEagles

Not sure if you like all Eastwoods movies, but I have a bunch downloaded on my tablet for Binge watching during rest periods.

Outlaw Josey Wales,
Fist full of Dollars
High Plains Drifter
Pale Rider

Run Silent Run Deep, 1958 great film and cast including a young Don Rickels. Amazing to see how they navigated a old sub without the technology like today.
The first three listed of Eastwood westerns I have seen countless times. Josey Wales has few equals.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
@MiamiScreamingEagles

Outlaw Josey Wales,
Fist full of Dollars
High Plains Drifter
Pale Rider

Back when Media Play was going under I got the Dollars trilogy box set (including Duck, You Sucker!) on sale along with the Ray Harryhausen Sinbad trilogy and the first and last seasons of MacGyver. I miss that place so much.

I'm a sucker for submarine movies so I loved Run Silent, Run Deep. My brother had a nice collection of war classics and we watched that one a couple times.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

FWIW, the poll was reported to be highly skewed, off by 4% and with a 4% margin of error.
Someone probably made a joke about it and they turned it into the headline.

For myself, I can only drink it in the spring and summer, and if I’m buying the beer I’m getting Sol rather than corona.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
FWIW, the poll was reported to be highly skewed, off by 4% and with a 4% margin of error.
Someone probably made a joke about it and they turned it into the headline.

For myself, I can only drink it in the spring and summer, and if I’m buying the beer I’m getting Sol rather than corona.
yeah, corona is a novelty beer for me too. if i want a mexican lager, i typically go for modelo especial. about as easy drinking and refreshing as they come.

Reactions: Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad