Player Discussion The Future of Ryan Nugent-Hopkins 2: Has His Recent Concussion Complicated Things More?

Has His Recent Concussion Changed Your Opinion on Re-Signing Him?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I'll remain hopeful the rest of the playoffs, but I think I'm on the I'm done train as well, it's a shame we couldn't have gotten something for him.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
I feel RNH is just a bit too comfortable currently.

Maybe he needs to move on or we need to be patient in these strange times I'm not sure.

I just don't think he's finding the guts of the game at all.. perhaps not avoiding completely.. but he's not looking for it enough imo.
I never see him get into any real board battles etc... he's magically late or I guess unnoticeable.

He's excelling on the pp because that's really the only place you can excel when you avoid the guts of the game imo.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Empty net goals are a hell of a thing.
The funny thing is, if he is able to get that shot away clean where he was set up in the second period in front of the net, nobody is in here wishing him gone, probably the opposite.

I have RNH over 4.5 points for this series with money on it, and I still believe he hits that easily.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
The funny thing is, if he is able to get that shot away clean where he was set up in the second period in front of the net, nobody is in here wishing him gone, probably the opposite.

Was it Nurse who fed him that pass right into his skates?

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012

I have RNH over 4.5 points for this series with money on it, and I still believe he hits that easily.
Well if he did something then he wouldn't be Ryan Nothing Happens

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
M7drm34.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I can’t see it happening but imagine if Holland gave him what he wanted. 7+ mil long term.. I’d die.

Time to switch the channel at that point. If that happens its proof positive that Holland is yet another GM here without even a basic plan.

The more I watch playoff hockey, any game, any series, the more disgusted I am with RNH.

The NHL has shifted HEAVILY to gladiators on ice again. Guys like Nuge increasingly have no place in this ring. Every series looks like a war and Game 1 of this series was tame as it gets and Nuge still looks so out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad