GO BUFFALO!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181216-220137_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181216-220137_Twitter.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 45

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Was Bogo the best player in the Kane deal?

G: f***ing beast Girgs.

Gooder: Eichel

Best: look at the standings

Bad: they aren't playing tomorrow

Ugly: Marchand's smug face. I just want to punch it.

Reactions: Dingo44

Man of Principles

The Krueger Effect
Nov 30, 2011
I'm okay with Eichel not being lumped in the same category with the elites of this league. Let him "quietly" run the show. It's truly been a treat to watch. Eichel won't reach that level of notoriety until the Sabres make the playoffs and/or win a series.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
At what?

I admire your optimism, I guess.
Nice hands deadly shot great size needs to grow into his body.At least he creates some scoring opportunities and always a threat with that shot.Pominville,sobotka are dead offensively and Sheary,okposo are hurting us by not providing any secondary scoring although Okposo effort is undeniable.I think Thompson and Mitts are under the microscope because the vets aren't scoring.If the vets were scoring mitts and Thompson could develop on third line at a steady pace and everyone would be happy.Yes optimistic about Thompson lol

Reactions: schpaff

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
I went to school in Boston, can't stand the Bruins from Jacobs on down, and 7 years later I still LOVE it when we beat them. First time in 12 years we've won 3 straight in their barn, too. 4 points for Jack. 17 multipoint games for Jack. And a HUGE 2 points. Even with the OT loss yesterday, this was a big time win for back to back games on the road

You're also on the Sabres reddit!

Reactions: BuffaloGooner

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
Jeff Skinner has the most contagious smile ever. Whenever he's celebrating, he's like a little kid in a candy store. This type of energy must be really rubbing off on the other guys. When you see a guy get so happy, something must get triggered in your brain were you seek to replicate this moment.

Skinner should make sure that Jack's favourite colour is indeed red, so that things are just right when he's celebrating red panty night, after cashing in.

Speaking of shots to the face. I am happy to see that Z is getting some love again.

matter2003

May 11, 2006
Habs fan here. Really enjoyed watching your team beat Boston. Damn impressive game from Ullmark and Eichel. Congrats on bumping Toronto down a notch!
Thanks! Eichel's first goal was almost a carbon copy of his goal last night against the Caps...minus the unbelievable inside out move yesterday...same place, same shot...a rocket right under the bar shortside...

Dude is turning into an unstoppable force

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Mittelstadt, ERod and Okposo? Maybe. Sobotka, Thompson and Pominville? No. Sobotka and Thompson are arguably two of the worst players in the NHL.
I'd like to hear that argument. Sobotka is a defensive presence most nights and if you don't see the value in TT I don't know what you are watching.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
I'd like to hear that argument. Sobotka is a defensive presence most nights and if you don't see the value in TT I don't know what you are watching.

I do not see any on-ice value whatsoever in Tage Thompson. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about him.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Nice hands deadly shot great size needs to grow into his body.At least he creates some scoring opportunities and always a threat with that shot.Pominville,sobotka are dead offensively and Sheary,okposo are hurting us by not providing any secondary scoring although Okposo effort is undeniable.I think Thompson and Mitts are under the microscope because the vets aren't scoring.If the vets were scoring mitts and Thompson could develop on third line at a steady pace and everyone would be happy.Yes optimistic about Thompson lol

I will agree that Thompson could become better as he matures.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I do not see any on-ice value whatsoever in Tage Thompson. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about him.
Thats unfortunate. If you don't see his above average (enthusiastic) board play, obviously top notch shot, ridiculous hands combined with the big frame and skating ability, I'm happy to disagree. But when you factor in the fact that he doesn't lack hockey sense, I have to admit I don't understand how one wouldn't see his raging potential.

It's less about agreement and more about understanding. Do you disagree with my analysis or another factor?

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Thats unfortunate. If you don't see his above average (enthusiastic) board play, obviously top notch shot, ridiculous hands combined with the big frame and skating ability, I'm happy to disagree. But when you factor in the fact that he doesn't lack hockey sense, I have to admit I don't understand how one wouldn't see his raging potential.

It's less about agreement and more about understanding. Do you disagree with my analysis or another factor?

There’s lots of potential there but he doesn’t produce much of a positive impact most games.

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
We SERIOUSLY need a pulse from the Mitts line and ESPECIALLY the Sobotka line. They can't just kill time and wait for Eichels to win and Larssons to play d. They're super passengers through the last 2.

They need to switch around the middle six. Maybe swap Tage and Okie at RW. I think Okposo and Mittelstadt seem to have a good rapport with that common Minnesota accent and all, but KO has really just cooled off lately. Maybe it's time to see what Mitts can do with Tage.

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
I’d like to see how much Dahlin plays with the top line. I imagine it’s a lot and that it’s making a big difference by giving the line more offensive zone time.

Absolutely. And when they're all out there together, it almost seems like Eich looks for him just as much as he looks for his linemates, especially on the rush. Skinner is a finisher, Reinhart is a passer, but Jack and Dahlin are both great stick handlers who can drive the rush.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00