Skinner
Girgensons
Ullmark
Hunwick

B:
Don't care, we beat Boston

U:
-

Great win by 1 goalie and 2 lines. WOOO!

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
We SERIOUSLY need a pulse from the Mitts line and ESPECIALLY the Sobotka line. They can't just kill time and wait for Eichels to win and Larssons to play d. They're super passengers through the last 2.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
E: Eichel with 4 points

G: Ullmark, just great
Skinner
Dahlin
Samson
Zemgus taking the sacrifice
PK
Guhle, some rookie mistakes but a solid opener

B: Secondary scoring (but I'll forgive you guys tonight)

U: Marchand's face

Aavvaa

Jul 2, 2018
Middle six is still poop. Please Botts send help.

Eichel is world class. Reinhart has been awesome. That whole line is incredibly productive right now.

5 pts in a weekend against the reigning champs and a cup contender, Dahlin is just a fantastic player.

Ullmark, Girgs, Bogo were all huge tonight, especially in the final minutes of the period. Great win.

Ball1374

Jun 1, 2008
Nashville, TN
I went to school in Boston, can't stand the Bruins from Jacobs on down, and 7 years later I still LOVE it when we beat them. First time in 12 years we've won 3 straight in their barn, too. 4 points for Jack. 17 multipoint games for Jack. And a HUGE 2 points. Even with the OT loss yesterday, this was a big time win for back to back games on the road

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I’d like to see VO up with the team.

Guhle really rough on the tying goal. But that’s experience.

Their best players are playing the best.

Bogo is seriously like a phoenix this season. We should thank the prick who tried calling him out via twitter and got flexed on.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
All of a sudden Girgs is playing ok. However, I think he should play on the second line and be an offensive threat.

Reactions: Zeb

Irving Zisman

Really Bad Grandpa
Nov 5, 2007
'Merica
I hated losing Carrier at the time, but wow is Ullmark coming along nicely.

Eichel still doing his best Lemieux/Modano impression.

Loved Bogosian tonight in the corners and in front of the net, and Girgensons on that last blocked shot.

Liked Guhle tonight as well.

Great win.

Reactions: RedRaider

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Amazing

Eichel

Good

Skinner
Reinhart
Our D - I think they do well considering the lack of support they get from two of our lines. Bogo/Risto really good. Dahlin mostly good. Guhle/Hunwick did well for their roles and Scandella was less of a blemish.
Larsson line

Reactions: RedRaider

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
We SERIOUSLY need a pulse from the Mitts line and ESPECIALLY the Sobotka line. They can't just kill time and wait for Eichels to win and Larssons to play d. They're super passengers through the last 2.

Mittelstadt, ERod and Okposo? Maybe. Sobotka, Thompson and Pominville? No. Sobotka and Thompson are arguably two of the worst players in the NHL.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
I’d like to see how much Dahlin plays with the top line. I imagine it’s a lot and that it’s making a big difference by giving the line more offensive zone time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad