TV: The Conners

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
In reading fox news ..I was all set for them to defend her. Their original articles more or loss tossed her under the bus for the planet of the apes comment calling them out and out racist.

But this par for the course for this show as during its original run there was lots of drama behind the scenes

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
When Cummings quit last week there was speculation of problems already

They said it was because she was too busy to continue, but who knows?

Wanda Sykes announced she quit today before news of the cancellation broke, and Emma Kenney, who played Harris was quitting today too and then found out the show had been cancelled.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
They said it was because she was too busy to continue, but who knows?

Wanda Sykes announced she quit today before news of the cancellation broke, and Emma Kenney, who played Harris was quitting today too and then found out the show had been cancelled.

When it was announced she was leaving not many believed the reason given at the time.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
When it was announced she was leaving not many believed the reason given at the time.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they were lying, but to people like us we didn’t know for sure. Roseanne always had the reputation of someone who was difficult to work for or with. I guess some people never change.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Amazing that someone can be doing so well in life (financially speaking) and still be such a seething, rage filled, piece of trash.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Got exactly what she deserved. It's embarrassing it was allowed to continue this long. She is a terrible human being and painfully unfunny on top of it.

I'm sure her god awful show will find a welcoming home on CMT in the near future.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
What a dumbass. That's why you never use social media when drunk (which i'm sure she was).

Feel bad for everyone else on the show who lost their job cause of her.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
What a dumbass. That's why you never use social media when drunk (which i'm sure she was).

Feel bad for everyone else on the show who lost their job cause of her.

I know shes not racist. just a dumb joke. jokes we have all heard but in private. for the love of god in todays murika you cant say that shit. especially to the world via social media... man.... the show was great also I really enjoyed it

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I know shes not racist. just a dumb joke. jokes we have all heard but in private. for the love of god in todays murika you cant say that ****. especially to the world via social media... man.... the show was great also I really enjoyed it
You "know" she is not racist? Really? She seems to have a track record showing bigoted behavior is kind of common for her.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Why did it took so long, and how exactly could it have ended in any other way?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I know shes not racist. just a dumb joke. jokes we have all heard but in private. for the love of god in todays murika you cant say that ****. especially to the world via social media... man.... the show was great also I really enjoyed it

:huh:

She's pretty damn racist based upon... well... just about everything she says and does?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

If you hear those jokes in private, you need to start hanging out with different people.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Amazing that someone can be doing so well in life (financially speaking) and still be such a seething, rage filled, piece of trash.

I'm amazed the same woman that grabbed her crotch after performing the National Anthem became the beacon of light from Trumpkins.

A sort of feel bad for the cast. But even they can't be surprised by this.

Always was and will always be a dumbass.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I actually found the new season to be enjoyable, but it's hilarious how people like Roseanne keep screwing themselves.

Just keep your mouth and/or your social media shut and you'll make a stupid amount of money.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Well it took a few hours but a right wingers are now suggesting Abc cancelled the show so quickly to appease the Hollywood liberals.

For me I am shocked fox news didn't hold back at calling the tweet clearly racist

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

She dressed up as Hitler and took gingerbread Jews out of an oven. Then promptly took a picture and put it on the Internet. As a joke.

She's pretty f***ing racist.

member 151739

I know it's pretty impossible, but please try and keep the politics to a minimum.

Not a warning. Just saying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad