TV: The Conners

IslesNbeer

Sponsor
Nov 25, 2016
Alberta
I just finished power watching the series and love it up until the end ofseason 8. season 9 was ok at best, and the newest was horrible, I think they tried to hard to be funny. If they do come out with a new series I'm not sure if I'll watch it or not.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I just finished power watching the series and love it up until the end ofseason 8. season 9 was ok at best, and the newest was horrible, I think they tried to hard to be funny. If they do come out with a new series I'm not sure if I'll watch it or not.

New series coming in the fall. Called the Conners or something. No Roseanne, but Goodman, Gilbert, Metcalf, Fishman and Goranson are all on board. I’m happy for them that they get to keep working, but I’m not sure how likely I am to bother checking it out. I barely had any interest in the reboot.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Cool that they are going on....but the show will have terrible ratings and never last passed a season.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I'd say they either kill her off or they'll make it so that her and Dan have gotten a divorce.

Or maybe they'll say she ran off with someone, leaving an emotionally distraught Dan to pick up the pieces with the help of the Conner clan???

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roseanne Barr went on a podcast and spoiled what the show is doing with her character.

They are killing her with an overdose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad