TV: The Conners

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
It seems odd to me that they are portraying Becky as "the dumb one". That was never her character before. That was DJ's role. Still like the show though.

I think the dumb part comes from the poor life choices she's made since the last series ended. I don't think it's dumb as in a few fries short of a happy meal like DJ was.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
What ever happened to Becky's baby? Remember after they were all gathering around Harris' crib when she came home and then Becky and Mark had that conversation about when they were going to tell the family and Becky said this is Darlene's time or something and they would wait?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What ever happened to Becky's baby? Remember after they were all gathering around Harris' crib when she came home and then Becky and Mark had that conversation about when they were going to tell the family and Becky said this is Darlene's time or something and they would wait?

Did that happen in season nine? If so, they are just pretending season nine never happened.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
It's been fine so far. Didn't have high expectations, but it's just an easy watch for 30 minutes. Some chuckles and I love John Goodman so...

I don't know if it's supposed to be her as a drunk, but Lecy Goranson as Becky this time around seems like a horrible actress this time around. Anytime she's supposed to mad, it's terrible. Anytime she talks, terrible. She's been my only huge criticism. Maybe I'm just missing something with her?

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I don't find the reboot particularly funny

On top of that, the acting is horrendous and the joke delivery is so unnatural

I think I'm done with it

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Watched the first 3 or 4 a few weeks ago... thought it was pretty good.

Need to catch up!

Reactions: Sens

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Last nights episode was the funniest one yet.

Maybe I missed it, but did they ever address the whereabouts of Jackie’s son Andy?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Yes, it was very funny indeed.

They said Andy would not be addressed at all this season, but possibly will either be addressed or cast for season 2.

It would be interesting to see Andy now. Jackie was super overprotective with him as a baby. Be interesting to see how he grew up.

I’m assuming we’re not going to see or hear about Fred at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00