The Cake Is A Lie. The Tank Is Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Avs are now up 4-1 on WPG with less than 3 minutes left in the game.

They will tie Vancouver in points and move past them as they have a game in hand (possibly 2 if Van drops their game) should they hold on.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Detroit wins and we are now 4 points out of 29th place in the league. They will have a game in hand after Vancouver plays tonight.

Ottawa looking pretty firmly entrenched in that 31st spot and it is just so sad watching a 31st place team without their own first round pick—the absolute worst year possible to not have your pick. Need to move Stone and Duchene who are clearly not going to stick around for more Melnyk induced BS.

NJD I also have zero hope in w/o Hall, team is a mess. Best case is probably 29th, and without Tanev/Edler, I think it's totally possible.

I agree. 29th looks like the goal. A high pick, and possibly a change in management.

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
MacKinnon is NOT injured. I just realized that article was posted Feb 2018, Oops. Avs are still alive.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
This ****ing team getting carried by two players drives me nuts. It's so bad.

If not for a historic Pettersson rookie season and Markstrom playing like an absolute boss in net, this team would easily be last in the conference, if not the league.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
We are gonna finish 1 point out of the playoffs aren't we. :laugh:

It's what this administration deserves at this point.

Just an absolute dog **** team being held together by two players having elite seasons.

And the Imac quote in the 2nd intermission: “Even if the Canucks are out of it they don’t want futures” —they have learned nothing.

CAPiTA

Sep 4, 2008
Vancouver
It's a weird feeling both being disappointed by the mediocrity and overall lack of tanking so far this season, but also encouraged by the fact that they have two players playing well enough to make what should be a bottom feeder decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad