Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Devils tie it late! 4-4 with 2:45 left.

Would be great for both teams to get points,

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'd have preferred a victory for The Wild. A flukey win over The Sharks tomorrow and the Canucks are above the playoff bar again, tempting Benning toward who-knows-what deadline stupidity.

I don't think we are doing anything at the deadline, regardless of where we are.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I'd have preferred a victory for The Wild. A flukey win over The Sharks tomorrow and the Canucks are above the playoff bar again, tempting Benning toward who-knows-what deadline stupidity.

Benning won’t buy anything major.

If he does “buy,” it will be something similar to the Tyler Motte deal from last year. Say what you will about Motte, but the dude competes hard. He’s pretty decent value.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
One must not underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I'll breathe a little easier AFTER trade deadline passes and the team is free of dumb ass moves.

Benning won’t buy anything major.

If he does “buy,” it will be something similar to the Tyler Motte deal from last year. Say what you will about Motte, but the dude competes hard. He’s pretty decent value.

I think Valkynax has it right here. If the Canucks are in a playoff spot or no more than a point or two out, I expect something stupid, probably a trade of a significant '20 draft pick for an unimpressive return.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
STL beats COL 3-0, was hoping for a 3 point game.

Dont think we need to worry about STL they are playing like a playoff club right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lindgren

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Coyotes up 2-0 on Toronto halfway though the game and outshooting them 15-5.

DAL down 1-0 early, they have been absolutely useless lately.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
giphy.gif

Wooooooooooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad