Post-Game Talk: The biggest game of the McDrai era

Who should start Game 5?

• Total voters

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
1. "Widely known"? From what, Anchorman? Talladega Nights? He's a C-lister, and that's being
generous.

2. Its "heyday" not "hay-day".

3. "Funniest people on the planet"? Uh, you need to get out more.
Basically everyone knows who he is so therefore that makes him widely known.

Thanks, grammar police.

I said 'was' one of the funniest on the planet. Do you not remember how popular he was in the 2000's?

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
1. "Widely known"? From what, Anchorman? Talladega Nights? He's a C-lister, and that's being
generous.

2. Its "heyday" not "hay-day".

3. "Funniest people on the planet"? Uh, you need to get out more.

Old school, Elf, Get hard, The Other Guys, Step Brothers, Zoolander, Blades of Glory, Semi Pro, Night at the Roxbury, The Campaign, Wedding Crashers, Stranger than Fiction, Lego movie.. the list goes on.

You are so cool for pointing out the proper way to spell “hay-day” on a hockey forum though.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
I actually really like Bieksa on the panel but it’s funny to see how much he hates embellishment when he was a fixture on those early 2010 Canucks teams. They were practically an Olympic diving team in those years.
No kidding…if you tapped Alex Burroughs on the ice, 5 Canucks on the bench went down as well.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Will Ferrell is a pretty big celebrity known by pretty much everyone, but he's also a Kings fan so he is scum. Simple. Let's not fight amongst ourselves over Kings fan scum.
I think the last poster is a Caps fan, so not even one of us.

• Wow
Reactions: T-Funk

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Hoping they go with Skinner next game, Soup made some huge saves but his rebound control is awful, he hasnt a clue, even on Softies. Dont think Soup can turn it around after a awful season behind him, its alot more pressure to start with 0-0 then coming in 0-3.

Skinner is the best we have and are the future, hasnt been clutch yet, but the team trust him, Soup not so much.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Hoping they go with Skinner next game, Soup made some huge saves but his rebound control is awful, he hasnt a clue, even on Softies. Dont think Soup can turn it around after a awful season behind him, its alot more pressure to start with 0-0 then coming in 0-3.

Skinner is the best we have and are the future, hasnt been clutch yet, but the team trust him, Soup not so much.
I am leaning this way as well.
Makes you wonder though...what criteria did management use to go after Campbell so hard?

He has very little NHL starter experience...his fundamentals are awkward at best...he has never been consistent. He has never even shown that he has the mental toughness to be a starter.
I mean how many red flags do they need?

Reactions: McClelland

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
I am leaning this way as well.
Makes you wonder though...what criteria did management use to go after Campbell so hard?

He has very little NHL starter experience...his fundamentals are awkward at best...he has never been consistent. He has never even shown that he has the mental toughness to be a starter.
I mean how many red flags do they need?

Brought up that before, the goalie scouters should get sacked. Soup also had a disaster 2nd half of the season with the Laffs. That contract should be halved at least to be a sober deal, then it had gone under , took a chance deal.

Reactions: guymez

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Man I had a look in the archives and this was a hell of a game the last time we pulled this off. The legend calling the game definitely added to the moment. I'm at the point I'm watching the american feed of the game.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
@sycamore

make-like-a-tree-and-get-outta-here.jpg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Kostin needs more minutes. Sick of seeing Yamo flood opportunities all over the place.

I don’t see any future for Yamo with us
Did you mean flub? Or flood the ice with piss every time that he has a chance? Either way I agree! :lol: Here's to hoping that we get an actual top 6RWer in the offseason and that Lavoie steps into Yamamoto's place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad