Post-Game Talk: The biggest game of the McDrai era

Who should start Game 5?

• Total voters

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Seattle Colorado series is fresh. Seattle didn’t get the memo that they are a speed bump. Course if the oilers played the slashing game they are they’d be killing penalties.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
1. "Widely known"? From what, Anchorman? Talladega Nights? He's a C-lister, and that's being
generous.

2. Its "heyday" not "hay-day".

3. "Funniest people on the planet"? Uh, you need to get out more.
Not a fan of streaking I see.

I think the issue with Ferrell is that they keep on showing him. I don’t watch hockey to check him out. But that’s not his doing. It’s the network we’re watching who are more interested in wf then the oilers.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Not a fan of streaking I see.

I think the issue with Ferrell is that they keep on showing him. I don’t watch hockey to check him out. But that’s not his doing. It’s the network we’re watching who are more interested in wf then the oilers.
It’s worse when they show the rookie goalies parents about 100 times during the game. It’s annoying for the last 95 times.

Kanedogg

Apr 23, 2023
1. "Widely known"? From what, Anchorman? Talladega Nights? He's a C-lister, and that's being
generous.

2. Its "heyday" not "hay-day".

3. "Funniest people on the planet"? Uh, you need to get out more.
Exactly it's so pathetic and needy how the NHL worships anyone that is mildly a celebrity at a game.

It reminds me of all these washed up actors that support trump to make a name for themselves Eg Kevin sorbo, James woods etc.

Another Empty Netter

Jan 14, 2011
Why do you care how he supports his team? Yeah, god forbid a celebrity actually give a f*** about the NHL what a clown for showing up and supporting the team.
Agree with this /s sentiment and we should all know the Will could flood these boards with Kings fans/followers at any moment. It would also be funny. I'm guessing the c-lister comment would provoke him but he'd never admit it.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Kostin needs more minutes. Sick of seeing Yamo flood opportunities all over the place.

I don’t see any future for Yamo with us
Kostin is built to face the Kings. Yammo messed up so many passes and gave away the puck a bunch of times last night because of his size and being pushed off it. I missed the first period but if Kostin and desarnais got less minutes because of that then bench most of the team. It was just a flat first. Not sure why Woodcroft is giving Yammo a pass.

Reactions: Duke74

Kanedogg

Apr 23, 2023
A bit strange to see ex-pros pile on current players. Ryan Whitney on Twitter smoked on Nurse's play in this series and now Scottie UpshallL

It's implicit bias. You're right I can't think of a bunch of ex players piling on one guy. Not a good look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad