Value of: Taylor Hall

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Or sign Hall without giving up Johnny. The Devils can have him in a few years.
Yeah that makes more sense. I just personally think Hall would be better suited for the post season.

Of course that's based on absolutely nothing other than my own opinion.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Yeah that makes more sense. I just personally think Hall would be better suited for the post season.

Of course that's based on absolutely nothing other than my own opinion.

Well, if the Devil’s are out of it and have not extended Hall by the deadline, and of course assuming the Flames are playing well, then I would want the Flames to trade 2020 1st + Frolik + another asset + conditional pick if Hall signs.

Lots of hypotheticals in this scenario but you get the point.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Well, if the Devil’s are out of it and have not extended Hall by the deadline, and of course assuming the Flames are playing well, then I would want the Flames to trade 2020 1st + Frolik + another asset + conditional pick if Hall signs.

Lots of hypotheticals in this scenario but you get the point.
I don't entirely disagree with you. Would be disgusting.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
He Will join the Colorado dynasty.

Landeskog - Mackinnon - Rantanen
Hall ————— Kadri —— Burakovsky
Wilson ——— Compher — Donskoi
Nieto ———- Bellemare — Calvert
Nichuskin

Girard - Makar
Bryam - EJ
Cole - Timmins
Rosen

A combination of Zadorov + Jost + Newhook/Kaut/Bowers + 2020 1st traded to acquire Hall

there is a strong case for some variation of this

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Tyson Jost + 2nd if no extension.

Newhook + 2nd if there is an extension (comparable to Mark Stone trade).

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Tyson Jost + 2nd if no extension.

Newhook + 2nd if there is an extension (comparable to Mark Stone trade).

You honestly think Tyson Jost + a 2nd wouldn’t be beaten? Even at a pure rental, a contending team would offer something better than Jost...or at least someone that actually improves a positional need for the Devils.

Reactions: MichaelJ

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I like Hall and loved him as an oiler, but I have a feeling whoever signs him will end up regretting it.

I mean, we're talking about a guy who's averaged 65 games / season over the course of his career (prime years no less). Obviously, when he's playing he's a game-changer (just look at the PPG), but in real terms over 8.5 seasons (lockout) he averages out to a 60pt winger. Is that who you want to spend $11 Million on long term?
I agree with you,I love the player....He would look great in Boston,but as the needle moves closer too thirty long term s deals do not work for me......

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
By this time next year he will be an Islander.

If they are a stable Cup contender, maybe, but I don't see him going to another "maybe" situation. They have to make the playoffs this year again minimum for him to consider that I think.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
If hall decided not to come back.... would the devils be back in sell mode? Or try to load up again?

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
You honestly think Tyson Jost + a 2nd wouldn’t be beaten? Even at a pure rental, a contending team would offer something better than Jost...or at least someone that actually improves a positional need for the Devils.

I am guessing that you either have an extremely low opinion of Tyson Jost or you expect a seemingly extraordinary return for a pending UFA (at least compared to what we have seen over the years).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad