Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
You know how desperate we are for a #10 who has some creativity that's better than Odegaard level? I would prefer a pacer club like Wenger's over Arteta's heavy slow-approach, but Fekir at this point fits Arteta's system than Wenger's past style of clubs. It depends, I still think if Arsenal needs upgrade from Spain, we go after Soler. However, I haven't see any rumours for him since the window has opened.
UFFF, if you don't like Odegaard you'll hate Soler...

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I mean, if Sabitzer's release clause is 15M, why would anyone bid more than that? The bidding war would be in his compensation, not the price to Leipzig
If Saitzer has a 15M release clause, which clubs won't be bidding on him?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yeah, it would be like FM where literally every team bid for him. But I don't believe that story whatsoever. It was reported months ago that he had a clause at 50 million.
Exactly what I was thinking, where you get those contract bidding wars in FM because an AI club transfer lists someone for way under their value and 30 clubs match it. :laugh:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Sorry. Read the post a bit wrongly. I was reading it as he might go for as little at 15m - not that that clause might go down that low. My fault.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If Sabitzer can be had that cheap and Chelsea aren't in on that I'm gonna be PISSED.

Do we need depth in that position? No, not at all. But IDGAF. He's so good.
100% this. If that is the fee, we offer it and negotiate with him whether we need him or not.

I doubt he will be had that cheap though, that seems outlandish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad