Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I’m optimistic that Bellingham will stay longer than Sancho, and surely Haaland. First of all, Raiola’s not his agent, like Haaland. Second of all, we signed him at a younger age than the other two. The contract terms give us a lot of leverage. Third, he seems more committed to the club than the other two, not that they weren’t committed. He’s not from London or Manchester or Liverpool. He’s from Birmingham. He doesn’t have that same attachment to these big cities or clubs. Also, he says all the right things already about the club that fans love to hear. Not all players do that. And the club is trying to sign his younger brother.

Yeah, I think he'll stay longer too, just that when he gets into his early 20s and if he hits his potential like most of all of us think he will, the big English clubs will give him a blank check.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think that’s going to be difficult though. Like it or not, the two biggest draws for Haaland are still going to be Madrid and City. And next summer most teams should have more money. It’s plausible neither team goes for Haaland next summer. If City signs Kane and Madrid goes for Mbappe next summer instead of this one, it could open up Haaland going to Chelsea. However, if Chelsea really want him, they should try for this summer. Next summer they aren’t going to be the only option and the other options are the two teams that have long been rumored to be his next destination.

I’m optimistic that Bellingham will stay longer than Sancho, and surely Haaland. First of all, Raiola’s not his agent, like Haaland. Second of all, we signed him at a younger age than the other two. The contract terms give us a lot of leverage. Third, he seems more committed to the club than the other two, not that they weren’t committed. He’s not from London or Manchester or Liverpool. He’s from Birmingham. He doesn’t have that same attachment to these big cities or clubs. Also, he says all the right things already about the club that fans love to hear. Not all players do that. And the club is trying to sign his younger brother.
Bellingham will be at Dortmund at least another 2 years, maybe 3 years.

Sancho will go this summer. Haaland will go next summer, then it will be Bellingham’s turn

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, mostly the AFCON winning lineup, with a few additions/tweaks here and there

Bellaili....................Boundedjah............................Mahrez (C)

....................Bennacer .....................Feghouli

.......................................Zerrouki

.........................Bensebaini...............Mandi ....................Belamri ............................Atal

......................................................GK : the eternal Mbolhi

We also have Benrahma at the LW spot, but Bellaili and Bounedjah played together when they were kids so their chenistry is very important .

Other strikers are the relible Slimani and Andy Delort who just had a great season with Montpellier.

Zerrouki is a recent addition to our midfield, I prefer him to Guedioura; Guedioura is the algerian version of Casemiro, but unlike Casemiro he does get red carded, and it's not very reassuring in big game.
Another great addition in MF is Farid Boulaya from FC Metz , he's fresh of an excellent season and could be on the move this summer.
We also have another youngster, Hicham Boudaoui in that department - Atal's teammate at OGC Nice - he's coming of a solid season in France, and has really improved under Patrick Vieira

Ounas and Ghezzal are the perfect Mahrez backups; Ounas just had a great season with Crotone in Serie A but he just contracted an injury and Ghezzal was instrumental in Besiktas winning the Turskish Superleague (and cup)

We also have great young talents in the Algerian League and the Youth national teams, I'm praying the FA doesn't f*** this up LOL
The senior team coach, Belmadi, is keeping an eye on them and even called up some of them but he probably won't in the upcoming months as he needs players he can trust now, as he is keeping the impact of FIFA rankings on group seedings in mind; I agree with him

By the way I missed this tweet; well done by Villareal's social media team

Boudaoui man. He's already better than 2 of your midfield starters.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
So Lukas Nmecha confirmed he will not return to Anderlecht. Apparantly Club Brugge also made an offer for him which was rejected. It looks like he has set his sights on playing in the Bundesliga next season, however I don't know if it will be another loan or if City will cash in on him.

Club Brugge were also pushing hard for 20-year old Colombia defender Yerson Mosquera from Atletico Nacional, but now Wolves swooped in and snatched him up :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad