Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

Percy is usually spot on when it comes to us (Villa) so I'm guessing our transfer team thinks we have a genuine chance of signing him

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
-De Ligt being linked with Barca.
-Wijnaldum could be close. Deal would be three years and he’s apparently willing to work on the wages.
-Aguero apparently close and would take a significant pay cut.

A giant good riddance and f*** you to Donnarumma. Hope you rot on the bench in Barcelona.

LOL, we’re not signing him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Saliba and Todibo have actually been very good together in Nice.
Both guys' mistake was signing with a big team that was a mess. Either in the office or in the bench.
They seem to love playing together. I could see Nice making a strong offer for Saliba and quite clearly signing Todibo since they have an option.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Locatelli is rumored.
They're also asking Everton for Kean, but I think he'll be too expensive for his real worth.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't think PSG is seriously chasing Messi right now.
They made an offer because when Messi is available you have to, but I don't think they'll negociate anything and are targeting other players.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Sounds like United are signing Tom Heaton on a free transfer, replacing Romero. Sometimes sign him on FM as he's club trained.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Tapsoba Todibo Tomato Tomahto

tumblr_mgmhiqKbsH1s1qunjo3_250.gifv

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Some talk about Liverpool and Tielemans in a Belgian paper. Yes please.
Exactly the midfielder they need. Honestly could use both him and Bissouma. Bissouma to “replace” Wijnaldum and Tielemans to add offensive threat. Would obviously rather have Tielemans but Bissouma still feels more likely.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I guess you can argue Bissouma has changed his style a bit this year, but I don't see him as a natural replacement for Wijnaldum at all. Wijnaldum is excellent at making himself available and he rarely loses the ball. Bissouma isn't naturally that kind of player in my opinion, but I think it is fair to say it has changed a bit with Potter so who knows.

I love Tielemans, but I wonder if Liverpool would be better off with someone more direct? Would be fun to see Jones, Thiago and Tielemans though. Complete change from players like Ox, Henderson, Milner etc. Personally I would have gone for someone more direct than Tielemans to supplement what they got. Especially since they now got the likes of Thiago and Jones.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I guess you can argue Bissouma has changed his style a bit this year, but I don't see him as a natural replacement for Wijnaldum at all. Wijnaldum is excellent at making himself available and he rarely loses the ball. Bissouma isn't naturally that kind of player in my opinion, but I think it is fair to say it has changed a bit with Potter so who knows.

I love Tielemans, but I wonder if Liverpool would be better off with someone more direct? Would be fun to see Jones, Thiago and Tielemans though. Complete change from players like Ox, Henderson, Milner etc. Personally I would have gone for someone more direct than Tielemans to supplement what they got. Especially since they now got the likes of Thiago and Jones.
Bissouma is a bit of a Gini starter kit (Liverpool version) from what I’ve seen. I would defer to Brighton Bob to add more to this but I think LFC see YB as a target for his ball winning/ball retention and still some upside (along with PL experience). Not to mention Adam Lallana is over there getting a good look at him and he still talks to Klopp so they are getting good intel on if he is a fit or not.

Tielemens (not reliably linked in UK yet) would work because he is different from what LFC have. They definitely could use to freshen up the midfield a bit. You say you would prefer a more direct player, who would you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca