Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dortmund want a German centre back and boateng becomes available boom there’s your cb. Although why the **** does Dortmund need CBs when they have the best centre back in the game soon in Balerdi soo

We could keep Toprak, if we needed a 4th CB who speaks German. We paid a lot of money for Balerdi. I think he'll take over that role this season. I think its a bogus rumor that we are trying to sign another CB. I think we are trying to get rid of a CB, Toprak.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Two young Americans, Soto and Gloster of Hannover are rumored to move to PSV. There have already been rumors of Bundesliga and Ligue One interest for Soto. I'd prefer both players stay at Hannover, but both players have one year left on their contracts and could be sold this summer for a fee.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

I believe when I see it. Aulas is the toughest negotiator in the business and he knows that as soon as Pogba is sold (if he is sold). United, Juventus or Real Madrid will make a move. Unless of course they get their price for him from Tottenham (above 70M?)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton having trouble closing on Kamara for a price of 10 million....They are basically striking out on everyone and everything so far this off-season. Not much traction in terms of rumours or anything like that at this point.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Celtic agree a fee with Motherwell for Turnbull. 19 years old and scored 15 goals in the spfl last year from midfield.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Two young Americans, Soto and Gloster of Hannover are rumored to move to PSV. There have already been rumors of Bundesliga and Ligue One interest for Soto. I'd prefer both players stay at Hannover, but both players have one year left on their contracts and could be sold this summer for a fee.

I think Soto leaves, but Gloster stays. I think Gloster said during or after the World Cup that he's happy at Hannover.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So basically, we're buying from the bargain bin once again.

Being an Arsenal fan has been nothing but frustrating over the last 10 years!
Don’t get me wrong these are dark days ahead. However, how many de Ligt, Coutinho, Greizmann, or top end players have we ever in the history bought during their primes?

Sanchez is the only one and he was forced out by Barca when they bought Suarez/Neymar.

Arsenal’s best core came from buying garbage bin players like Henry and Bergkamp

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Looks like Aston Villa are going to win the race for Brazilian striker Wesley Moraes (Club Brugge)

Should be €25m which will be a new record for an outgoing transfer for a Belgian club

Kid's a perfect match for the PL. Big, insanely strong, solid technique, physically imposing. Enjoy him Villa fans, he'll be missed in Brugge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad