Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG set the precedent for absurd player power with Neymar. The owner does nothing but create and perpetuate a culture of dysfunction. Need I go on?
You could if you had at least a slight idea of how a pro club works.
But since you don't, your opinion holds zero value.

I'd love to know the % of players that ask for spot-duty. If it's "dime-a-dozen" territory, I'd be stunned.
Well we KNOW you don't. This has been made very clear with your very first post.
You have ZERO idea of what agents ask for their clients.
I suggest you learn a thing or two about this before trying to comment about it.

How is what biased? You saying me laughing at PSG over alleged negotiations is too much? I'm fine with that take. I don't mind you disagreeing with that at all.
Not over alleged anything. Just that you"re laughing at PSG for an agent's demand.
Think about this. Again. And again. Maybe you'll see the light.

Nope. I can tell you without a doubt no one has spot-duty in their contract at Roma. Never heard of a player asking for it either. Maybe we just don't have big enough stars, but then again, it is a "dime-a-dozen" demand, so maybe every single player has it. :rolleyes:
Oh you can? LOL.
Yes most star strikers have demands like this. And it helps towards the bons called number of goals. It's very significant for them, beyond stats.

I'm often alone in the dark? Is this your attempt to minimize my opinion? Do you honestly think I'm the only one here who holds a negative opinion towards PSG?
I don't care one bit. But to blame PSG for a rumor about Mbappe's agent demands is... just LOL

And self-awareness man? You countered my grow up advice with a "negotiations is with a T, not a C". And you told that to someone who is not even english speaking.
I mean, self-awareness? Seriously? Surely if english is your monther tongue, you'd UNDERSTAND the hilarious part of this? Right? Riiiiiight?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Carrasco's China club wants 25 million for him. Rumours today is that he has already agreed with personal terms with the Arsenal, but it depends on how much Arsenal values him. He would be Welbeck's replacement.

Arsenal also looking at Lorenzo Pellegrini from Roma once again as an Aaron Ramsey replacement. Supposedly has a buyout clause for 35 million Euros and it can be paid as installments which makes him very sought after. Spurs also interested in him and see him as an Eriksen replacement.

Gabriel Martinelli will cost 6.5 million and because his dad is Italian he doesn't need a work permit. Recently followed Arsenal on Instagram and still the favourites to sign him as of now.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Carrasco's China club wants 25 million for him. Rumours today is that he has already agreed with personal terms with the Arsenal, but it depends on how much Arsenal values him. He would be Welbeck's replacement.

Arsenal also looking at Lorenzo Pellegrini from Roma once again as an Aaron Ramsey replacement. Supposedly has a buyout clause for 35 million Euros and it can be paid as installments which makes him very sought after. Spurs also interested in him and see him as an Eriksen replacement.

Gabriel Martinelli will cost 6.5 million and because his dad is Italian he doesn't need a work permit. Recently followed Arsenal on Instagram and still the favourites to sign him as of now.

So basically, we're buying from the bargain bin once again.

Being an Arsenal fan has been nothing but frustrating over the last 10 years!

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
So basically, we're buying from the bargain bin once again.

Bargain bin signings have worked out much better for Arsenal than the bigger purchases.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Griezmann to Barca confirmed by Atletico CEO according to Romano

Edit: Thought I read they negotiated the deal, but it sounds like Atleti is going to wait it out until Barça pays the release clause in July.

Guessing De Ligt will come as well, atleast that saga will end soon enough too

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

These ind of links don't even frustrate me too much. It was different when we were making CL every year and still not dressing the big issues by throwing big money at big names. At this point these are decent signings for the money we have to spend and they have potential to be worthwhile.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
You could if you had at least a slight idea of how a pro club works.
But since you don't, your opinion holds zero value.

It's genuinely amusing how you don't even ask me to elaborate. You've just decided my opinion towards ownership means nothing.

It's always quite a contrast if I discuss the Glazers with United fans. But PSG? Nah, can't talk about them or you don't know anything. Even though I do know quite a bit about QSI - objectively.

lol, you're so wrapped up in your hubris it's kinda sad, yet admittedly oddly entertaining. Like a monkey smoking a cigarette or something.

Well we KNOW you don't. This has been made very clear with your very first post.
You have ZERO idea of what agents ask for their clients.
I suggest you learn a thing or two about this before trying to comment about it.

lmao... this is too fun. I do know the Roma contracts, and I do know no one has spot-duty in their contracts. The demands are irrelevant when PSG actually hands them out.

The mere fact you think I'm not aware players/agents make specific demands and have unique clauses is beyond hilarious. What in any of my posting history has given you the indication I don't understand player movement/contracts? Just this? There's probably a reason for that.

My first post was making fun of PSG specifically and somehow you're trying to morph it into me not understanding football at all. If you don't think penalty-duty isn't something someone should make fun of at PSG, then that's your take. Personally, I think this is hilarious:

Also this:

"Neymar has also been promised to take 50% of the penalty kicks the team gets this season, sharing them with Cavani. For next season Neymar has been promised to take all of the penalty kicks."

Not over alleged anything. Just that you"re laughing at PSG for an agent's demand.
Think about this. Again. And again. Maybe you'll see the light.

See above.

Oh you can? LOL.
Yes most star strikers have demands like this. And it helps towards the bons called number of goals. It's very significant for them, beyond stats.

Ah, another patronizing piece of uselessness.

Yes, I can. Dzeko isn't even on spot-duty for Roma. There you go, theory debunked.

I don't care one bit. But to blame PSG for a rumor about Mbappe's agent demands is... just LOL

Who said anything about blame? Blame?

Neymar set the precedent, my man. I dunno how this so hard to comprehend.

If that never happened, you wouldn't have a 20-year-old saying he wants more control or he'll look elsewhere at an awards show.

You countered my grow up advice

giphy.gif

And you told that to someone who is not even english speaking.

Truthfully, I did that because of :

I wonder how much you know football and its negociations :laugh;

I really don't care that you can't spell negotiations in English. But it was misspelled in your opening line, so I went with it.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Two Dortmund rumors today that I don't believe.

We don't need any more CB's, and the specific part about "German speaking one" doesn't make sense.

Bringing in a young CM doesn't make sense unless Dahoud is leaving, and it doesn't sound like that'll happen this window.

The Isak transfer to Real Sociedad was announced. It seems like there is a buyback clause, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dortmund want a German centre back and boateng becomes available boom there’s your cb. Although why the f*** does Dortmund need CBs when they have the best centre back in the game soon in Balerdi soo

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The thing about Mendy is that there are only about three world class attacking left backs. The other Mendy, Alba, and Robertson. All of whom will not be sold for any price, so as far as a deal like that goes, it is what it is. He's definitely in the Alex Sandro tier and Alex Sandro would go for about that price.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's genuinely amusing how you don't even ask me to elaborate. You've just decided my opinion towards ownership means nothing.

It's always quite a contrast if I discuss the Glazers with United fans. But PSG? Nah, can't talk about them or you don't know anything. Even though I do know quite a bit about QSI - objectively.

lol, you're so wrapped up in your hubris it's kinda sad, yet admittedly oddly entertaining. Like a monkey smoking a cigarette or something.
You OBVIOUSLY have no idea how contracts demands work otherwise you wouldn't act surprised to see such demands.
Again, that's just plain lack of understanding of how football works. Teams have to deal with this all the time. Nothing new.
It's like you discovered water is wet.

The mere fact you think I'm not aware players/agents make specific demands and have unique clauses is beyond hilarious. What in any of my posting history has given you the indication I don't understand player movement/contracts? Just this? There's probably a reason for that.
Yeah you don't seem to be aware. Otherwise, we wouldn't have this discussion.
Yeah your posting history says a lot. No need to get it any futher.

My first post was making fun of PSG specifically and somehow you're trying to morph it into me not understanding football at all. If you don't think penalty-duty isn't something someone should make fun of at PSG, then that's your take. Personally, I think this is hilarious:
Well obviously. I'll repeat it : you made fun of a club that RECEIVED (and I'll put a huge question mark on this BTW) a player's demand.
How silly is that?

"Neymar has also been promised to take 50% of the penalty kicks the team gets this season, sharing them with Cavani. For next season Neymar has been promised to take all of the penalty kicks."
Coach's decision. Not much to comment here.

If that never happened, you wouldn't have a 20-year-old saying he wants more control or he'll look elsewhere at an awards show.
WTF? Because Neymar wanted to shoot the penalties, Mbappe hints he might want to play elsehwere.
LOL
You are the king of misunderstanding. I said it like 5 minutes after Mbappe's speech : it all has to do with him playing up front. It's beyond obvious even a blind man could see it. You OTOH...

I wonder how much you know football and its negociations :laugh;

I really don't care that you can't spell negotiations in English. But it was misspelled in your opening line, so I went with it.
So you don't admit you're just a tiny kid who can't grow up.
That you told everyone about selfawareness, but then dump 3 times on someone who mispelled a word (single letter!) in a foreign language.
Look at you in the mirror because you'll see a small little child who needs to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad