Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Okay well this is very wrong.

Cub we could have moved him before then trust me on that, it was a poor move but it got us QB. I don't like how Paps waits thats my only issue there.

I believed they weren't going to trade him, but decided last minute, because wanted to make sure they tanked. They ended up with Lipanov and 3rd pick. Lipanov was signed prospect from Tampa Bay, even though I didn't care for his game. So I didn't mind the deal.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Another win for Flint over the Soo. That’s four of seven for the Birds. Big win for the Bay and Hamilton and Niagara heading to overtime.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I think we can agree that the true measure of a coach, team and management is their performance in the second half. First half means a lot less and it’s a lot easier to win in the first half.
Second half is what separates the men from the boys. Look at Butler. Don’t look now but the Bats are beating the loaded up Storm. Hell even Hamilton might catch us. They’re giving Niagara fits.

Butler coaches systems and by December his players are playing those systems.
Wolves would definitely benefit from good coaching both in terms of wins and player development

One 2nd 21 and one 3rd 19 with Wong, conditional 2nd 24. Wolves could of made that deal. Remember the picks we gave up for Candella.

WJ

And Stratis and Nizhnikov.
Neumann went for less than many expected in this buyers market. Neumann and Brahaney for Tabak and Ross or Phillips & 3-5 picks = done, imo.
Salintri was a good deal. He is fast, scores, PK with the best.

It was smart of Papineau to draft the first import G in five years. Now surround him to win; or, trade him at peak value to win later.

Reactions: justawolfan

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Butler coaches systems and by December his players are playing those systems.
Wolves would definitely benefit from good coaching both in terms of wins and player development

And Stratis and Nizhnikov.
Neumann went for less than many expected in this buyers market. Neumann and Brahaney for Tabak and Ross or Phillips & 3-5 picks = done, imo.
Salintri was a good deal. He is fast, scores, PK with the best.

It was smart of Papineau to draft the first import G in five years. Now surround him to win; or, trade him at peak value to win later.

Way too much for what you stated in a deal. Nothing wrong with coaching.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
This situation of picks does not include those given up for Candella, Niz, Stratis, & 3 OA last season? The situation of picks is essentially unchanged from past management.
I believe I said those affected it as well dirty.

and cub.. you're wrong on salintri mate.

Reactions: dirty12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad