Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Bulitka hard worker but NO HANDS. Why Hutch isn't on with the extra man is beyond me. No net presence on this team and no PP goals cost them dearly. They should of came out with at least one point I will give them that.

WJ

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Man am I proud of the boys. Awesome effort, no justice whatsoever. McGrath 2nd star, played excellent. Must have been hard because of the pressure of Prosvetov stealing the show. C’mon home and let’s reset. If they play like this they’ll be fine. I just hope we can somehow get some goal scoring help.

Reactions: Horseman

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Right so when you continue to do it, it is intentional and needs to stop....and btw I spelled I different players name incorrectly, grow up and move on.

Hero stop making things up, I try to spell his name correctly each time, and never intentional. HH "peoplekind" of guy.

Horseman

Nov 13, 2016
Man am I proud of the boys. Awesome effort, no justice whatsoever. McGrath 2nd star, played excellent. Must have been hard because of the pressure of Prosvetov stealing the show. C’mon home and let’s reset. If they play like this they’ll be fine. I just hope we can somehow get some goal scoring help.

Great game. One thing noticed was They seem to be shying away from the physical game as of late.

cub

Apr 11, 2012

You said they would get slaughtered.

Reactions: Iloveallsports

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Right so when you continue to do it, it is intentional and needs to stop....and btw I spelled a different players name incorrectly, grow up and move on.

Stop respecting the kid, check your spelling on Gilhula. " Guilhula needs to work on his defense as he is out for many goals against." It's Gilhula not Guihula.

Please stop spelling Gilhula name wrong its very disrespectful. We can play this game all day HH.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
This was a good team effort, something to build on. McGrath played well except maybe first goal, would like to get the back I bet. The whole team played well in front of him. Saginaw goalie stoled the show, but we need to get some scoring going.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Stop respecting the kid, check your spelling on Gilhula. " Guilhula needs to work on his defense as he is out for many goals against." It's Gilhula not Guihula.

Please stop spelling Gilhula name wrong its very disrespectful. We can play this game all day HH.
Thanks Cub .you just made my argument. Go back to the sandbox ..you have serious issues

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Thanks Cub .you just made my argument. Go back to the sandbox ..you have serious issues

HH I defend myself when someone keeps up making false allegations, to make themselve look grandious on this board. Scram.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
A tip of the hat to Jake in goal tonight for giving us a real shot at this game. Saginaw goalie stole the show but your performance did not go unnoticed. I am sure your parents will sleep well tonight.
Amen. Looked like his rookie year. If he can only keep it up.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Guys all this bickering is just providing entertainment for other posters on these boards. Let’s let them look elsewhere for a laugh.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
This was a good team effort, something to build on. McGrath played well except maybe first goal, would like to get the back I bet. The whole team played well in front of him. Saginaw goalie stoled the show, but we need to get some scoring going.
One good forward and D

Reactions: HockeyHell

cub

Apr 11, 2012

Sudbury will be easy picking today. Losers of the last 6 and still remain without their goaltending star. They just haven’t played well since going into the break. I suspect a blowout and Tippet scoring a hattrick!
WJ

these are comments that bother me, when your supposedly a Sudbury Wolves fan, what are you trying to prove going on Saginaw board to put comments like this. I shake my head. :ha:

Reactions: Iloveallsports

WolvesFan

The Voice of Reason
Sep 24, 2012
Sudbury, Ontario
I sense a deal tomorrow. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but we’ll see.

I didn’t see the game, however when you get almost 60 shots on net, that was a solid effort!! I’m with you Lycanthrope, I feel a trade coming!!

I feel that I need to give Credit where it is due, by the sounds of it McGrath played well tonight so good for him!! I was pretty hard on him earlier this season, so I’m glad that he he had a good game, He needed it. I think he just needs a change of scenery! Either way good for him!!

Go Wolves Go!

bcspirit

Jan 10, 2013
North America
Just wanted to say your goalie played a very good game and your team just came out flying from the second period until the end of the game. Not a good game by the Spirit but I think the relentless pressure and puck pursuit threw them off a bit and when they had chances McGrath was there to stop the puck. Thank goodness for Ivan without him your guys would have scored 4 or 5 at least in the second period. Also very cool of your goalie to come out on the ice for his second star really wish they would have given him a shirt to toss to the crowd and invited him to skate down and take a pic with the three star kid. There was a pretty good crowd acknowledgement for him as well.

hockieguy

Sep 7, 2012
Ontario Canada
I didn’t see the game, however when you get almost 60 shots on net, that was a solid effort!! I’m with you Lycanthrope, I feel a trade coming!!

I feel that I need to give Credit where it is due, by the sounds of it McGrath played well tonight so good for him!! I was pretty hard on him earlier this season, so I’m glad that he he had a good game, He needed it. I think he just needs a change of scenery! Either way good for him!!

Go Wolves Go!

I looked at the embedded stats and there were only 17 legit scoring chances. That's not a really great stat considering 70% of the shots were considered a non- scoring chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad