Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
HockeyHell I know your upset because I hurt your feelings on Bulitka. If you read alot of comment that Papineau has made in media about the trade deadline, it is easily to see he is trying to make deals. Like again please tell me what trading chips we have had and lost out to Oshawa, Saginaw, Niagara and Guelph that we are able to beat them in a deal?

Blaine Smith was interviewed in Windsor game, he was there and mentioned the team wants to make moves to help the team. Lets see how it plays out at the trade deadline. I don't want Papineau to give up bunch of picks for someone who will be here half the season. I trust Papineau and faith if there was deal he could make he make it, sometimes it doesn't work out for many variables, beat out by other team, NTC, etc.
You got me Cub..my feelings are hurt about Bulitka...or I just prefer to not disrespect players by mocking their names. It takes a very small person to do that. I prefer to discuss the play on the ice, actions of coaches and management. I think I have been fairly objective on players and management you however have trouble dealing with anyone who has an opinion that differs from your own.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
we have to disagree, never give 2 2nd and 4th for OA. but you want to trade Ukko.
I haven't said I want to trade Ukko cub, I said it was an idea but we can't anyways as buffalo wants him in Sudbury. I don't know where the I want to trade Ukko bit came from, I know I said it could get assets though which I like. And that isn't a terrible price, but sure agree to disagree.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I haven't said I want to trade Ukko cub, I said it was an idea but we can't anyways as buffalo wants him in Sudbury. I don't know where the I want to trade Ukko bit came from, I know I said it could get assets though which I like. And that isn't a terrible price, but sure agree to disagree.

You said you wanted two new imports? what is it suppose to mean.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
You got me Cub..my feelings are hurt about Bulitka...or I just prefer to not disrespect players by mocking their names. It takes a very small person to do that. I prefer to discuss the play on the ice, actions of coaches and management. I think I have been fairly objective on players and management you however have trouble dealing with anyone who has an opinion that differs from your own.
HH is a poster whose opinions regarding team structure I often disagree with, yet you are a very objective poster and very good at keeping feelings out of it mate. I love posts like that, makes for an actually positive debate.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
You said you wanted two new imports? what is it suppose to mean.
It means we pick one new one for Ukko regardless cause he's gone, and we let Malik go and take another. That's why I said it in relation to a post discussing releasing Malik after we just said we only have Ukko for this year. I thought that much was pretty clear but sorry if it wasn't.

Reactions: justawolfan

cub

Apr 11, 2012

No problem, I noticed every time I bring Bulitka name up your there to defend him that's ok. You have some good posts, but you bring up management should do this or do that but have no substance how. I'm realistic on the team and the assets we have, we are competing against alot of teams for good players that have more to offer than us. Papineau has done a great job and I be first say if he didn't. I've have gone hard against prior management like BB, Blaine Smith, etc when I don't think they are doing a good job. Some posters thinks its so easy to make a deal, there are many variable to come into play, its not fantasy hockey.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
No problem, I noticed every time I bring Bulitka name up your there to defend him that's ok. You have some good posts, but you bring up management should do this or do that but have no substance how. I'm realistic on the team and the assets we have, we are competing against alot of teams for good players that have more to offer than us. Papineau has done a great job and I be first if he didn't. I've have gone hard against prior management like BB, Blaine Smith, etc when I don't think they are doing a good job. Some posters thinks its so easy to make a deal, there are many variable to come into play, its not fantasy hockey.
I do like Bulitka as a player but no more then Carson or others. You just mock the kids name and that is wrong. I call you out on it. I just prefer the conversation to be higher then that. We can carry on from this....

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I do like Bulitka as a player but no more then Carson or others. You just mock the kids name and that is wrong. I call you out on it. I just prefer the conversation to be higher then that. We can carry on from this....

Never mocked the name it was error, so don't make it up. But I thank you for making sure I wrote it correctly, I even proved to you once that you did same spelling error I did on his name. lmao.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Wolves need to carry this effort into the 3rd period. Ukko winning gold maybe inspiring the team or something lol. They look like a different group right now, and for the right reasons this time. Encouraging the effort is there right now. Need to score. Gain some confidence for when Ukko returns as we got three big games coming up vs. Barrie, Mississauga and Niagara.

Reactions: cub and Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
That first goal is the difference. Damm there trying tonight Come on guys.
No kidding. Wow, I can’t believe what I just watched. Outstanding period. Just when it was all doom and gloom. You never know with hockey. What a relief we’re not so bad after all. Wish we had a PP though man.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Never mocked the name it was error, so don't make it up. But I thank you for making sure I wrote it correctly, I even proved to you once that you did same spelling error I did on his name. lmao.
Right so when you continue to do it, it is intentional and needs to stop....and btw I spelled a different players name incorrectly, grow up and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->