Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justawolfan

Timbertype
Sep 12, 2017
Frozen North
Liked your post until I saw the bit about Stratis. What don’t you like about his game? Man when we win 7-0, to me the only reason to single players out is for something positive.

It wasn't a critique of his game against North Bay but I also wasn't necessarily commenting on that specific game for the other players either. In general, I just like the first 5 that I mentioned and I can see Stratis staying or going. Those 5 will be great next season and have shown good chemistry lately. I wasn't looking for likes or dislikes.... just a comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycanthrope

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016
How’s Blake Murray’s game lately? I know he’s all over the stats sheet but is he playing more motivated then earlier this season? I haven’t watched a game in a little while.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
The Pilons continue to demonstrate their true value to the success of this team. They generate so many scoring chances, play specialty teams and give 110 percent every shift. They continue to brighten their future game in and game out. For all the Nays that did not think they belonged, enjoy a good helping of CROW.:thumbu:

A plate set aside for you re: Powerplay/ coach:thumbu:

Last edited:

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Two nice wins. There were alot of good things in both games however there were alot of bad things in that Petes game that cant keep happening.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Nice to see the veterans picking up there game like Bulitka, Carson, Pilons, Candela, etc. they will carry us far if they can bring it every night.

Ruzika and Demeo, fitting in so well, its amazing what a couple of players can do to contribute to the team.

I'm also really impressed with Thompson, I think he goes under the radar a bit doesn't get noticed, but for a rookie he has been playing very well for the team. I was really impressed when he was on the PP vs NB, how he was able to quarterback the PP, and jump back door for a goal, he doesn't seem to have any fear or nerves, very calm.

Stillman has the boys going, seems like PP is improving, keep it rolling.

Reactions: hockeynorth

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
I think they have to find a way to get Lemaire some ice time going forward. The team had big enough leads in the last two games to get him in especially in North Bay. Protecting a shutout for Ukko in NB should not have been first and foremost on the agenda. Team first.

Reactions: hockeynorth

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I think they have to find a way to get Lemaire some ice time going forward. The team had big enough leads in the last two games to get him in especially in North Bay. Protecting a shutout for Ukko in NB should not have been first and foremost on the agenda. Team first.

You can't take a goalie out when he's in line for a shutout, Lemaire will get his games in, Ukko will be fine.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Ross, Thompson, and Phillips will be the foundation of a great D core next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad