Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Well if he won’t report to Guelph I don’t like the chances of him reporting here. Unless I’m missing something.
I’m thinking something more like the player Guelph included may be refusing to report to Flint. Or the Dellandrea thing.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I think they're trying to work out the inclusion of Dellandrea into the deal.
According to OHL Insiders tweet early this afternoon Gordeev went to Guelph. Wolves are of course in Flint, now is the time to negotiate hard.
If they don’t get the boys from Flint they should really try hard for Gareffa and Yantsis.

Houndsfan22

Mar 27, 2018
I was living in Sudbury a few years ago and I remember city council debating on whether or not to build a new arena to accommodate the wolves and other venues. Did anything come to fruition? Anything in the making?

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
According to OHL Insiders tweet early this afternoon Gordeev went to Guelph. Wolves are of course in Flint, now is the time to negotiate hard.
If they don’t get the boys from Flint they should really try hard for Gareffa and Yantsis.
With what?

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I would really like to know how we didn’t beat that offer. I expected two seconds and a third before any conditionals with another second or third + as conditionals.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Weeks with the start tonight.
Who cares. Papineau should dress up himself. Actually Sudbury should now try to sell some guys to add some picks to the list. Call up Butler, Bowie and Siau. Let the kids play again then again then we can trade Byfield and rebuild all over again.

WJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad