Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
At this time, Sell, Sell, Sell. We need to make playoffs so need to keep Ukko. Also can't touch Byfield.
I believe Cub PAP's may have been toying with the idea of big moves however it must have been a real eye opener for him trying to land Gordeev, and seeing how a last place team like Flint puts little value in our players. The complete collapse of his team over the stretch with out UKKO must be testing his faith in both team and coaching staff and how he managed things. He seemed reluctant to part with draft pics to the extent Guelph did as he could have surely offered more. I believe he did not see Gordreev as the type of player that would solve our PP woes and I am glad for that. I am sure a tweak will happen but not to sell off players to journey down a dead end road.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I believe Cub PAP's may have been toying with the idea of big moves however it must have been a real eye opener for him trying to land Gordeev, and seeing how a last place team like Flint puts little value in our players. The complete collapse of his team over the stretch with out UKKO must be testing his faith in both team and coaching staff and how he managed things. He seemed reluctant to part with draft pics to the extent Guelph did as he could have surely offered more. I believe he did not see Gordreev as the type of player that would solve our PP woes and I am glad for that. I am sure a tweak will happen but not to sell off players to journey down a dead end road.

I agree, I was hoping for a big splash, losing out to all these big names to Saginaw, Niagara, Guelph, London, tells it all. It will be tough to compete with these teams but I want the team to still make the playoffs. Veterans were no where to be found to help carry this team since Ukko left. Levin reverting to back to his old habits, Carson hands of stone, Butlika skates with a piano on his back, and Gilhula lost, Pilons' stop playing physical, during this stretch. Candela yesterday game was terrible, Stratis needs to more consistent. These are guys been the league for awhile now, we need more from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad