Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Who cares. Papineau should dress up himself. Actually Sudbury should now try to sell some guys to add some picks to the list. Call up Butler, Bowie and Siau. Let the kids play again then again then we can trade Byfield and rebuild all over again.

WJ

Wow, thank God your not the GM, you been wanting to trade whole team by now.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Who cares. Papineau should dress up himself. Actually Sudbury should now try to sell some guys to add some picks to the list. Call up Butler, Bowie and Siau. Let the kids play again then again then we can trade Byfield and rebuild all over again.

WJ
You have all the answers. Gonna get you some Kleenex to dry those sulking tears. You big baby.:blah:

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005

WJ

Braclay Branch wishes you were a GM in the OHL, so that he'd only be the second dumbest GM in the league.

Reactions: Wisdom and cub

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
He’s a one year wonder and we haven’t won a game since he left. And by the looks of it we will lose tonight to the last place team tonight as well.

WJ

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Flint up 4-1 after two periods! Sudbury is really bad right now. Everyone is playing horribly! I guess Papineau is right in not making any moves you know. UKKO is all we need. Lol

WJ

Reactions: dirty12

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Watching the Wolves game and it is nothing short of a disgrace. Byfield is the only player playing like he cares. UKKO will have to stand on his head just to give us a chance to make the playoffs. Stillman better get this act together and quick. Unfortunately UKKO can’t score goals too. I think PAP’S must realize now we are sellers if any contender wants to strengthen their 3rd and 4th lines.

Old hound

Feb 27, 2018
What’s this rumour that Buffalo wants UPL to go to the AHL after world juniors. Hope not true!

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I have to say worst game I've seen the Wolves play this season, so many turnovers that went into back of our net. I thought Weeks did good job not indicative of the score. Veteran are no where to be found, Levin, Carson, Butlika, Gilhula, Pilons', this team has gone away from playing physical, they can't skate with teams.

On other note Go Finland Go!!!!!!!!!! UPL looking great tonight.

Reactions: Wisdom

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
What’s this rumour that Buffalo wants UPL to go to the AHL after world juniors. Hope not true!
Well it will be a waste to come back to Sudbury. He has nothing to prove at this level. And really Sudbury is going no where. Losing to Flint tonight makes it easier for Buffalo to make that type of decision. Anyway goodnight!

WJ

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
He would never get the playing time in the AHL as he would in Sudbury. Buffalo would probably like to see him moved to a team that has a chance to go a couple rounds. Stillman has to get his team back on track. No excuse for the effort shown tonight. The blame is on both sides of the bench. Now that it is quite evident that we are sellers, Papineau again has to dwell on the future.

Reactions: Wisdom

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013
That was a terrible effort tonight. Where were the defense? Pretty much every goal was scored thanks to a defensive breakdown, Weeks not at fault and made several good stops. Defense better figure it out or tomorrow vs Saginaw will be ugly.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
As far as I know, once assigned to a junior team, a player cannot be recalled to the NHL or AHL, baring a temporary emergency recall. A bunch of panic and negativity for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad