Sony PS5 2

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What are people most excited to play through the rest of 2021?

I think #1 on my list is Kena Bridge of Spirits.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Mostly curious about Deathloop. It keeps making for good trailers, at least.

New Guilty Gear and Melty Blood coming out this year though so I'm good. Imagine a bit more stuff will be announced by the summer.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I will say of Ratchet and Clank, I hope they dont have any guns that are like Mr. Zurkon, The protoblaster, or the discoball in rift apart. Basically guns that do passive damage or add passive damage bonus. After a point you just toss them out and they play the game by themselves.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I preordered Returnal (and I never preorder games) but I had a giftcard so I am good.

Wont be able to try it until tomorrow but I am looking forward to it!

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
When I use a fast travel point in the PS5 version of Genshin my character loads in airborne. Don't even have time for my feet to hit the ground.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I preordered Returnal (and I never preorder games) but I had a giftcard so I am good.

Wont be able to try it until tomorrow but I am looking forward to it!
I think I'll pick this up at its first sale. Looks like a really intriguing game!

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
What are people most excited to play through the rest of 2021?

I think #1 on my list is Kena Bridge of Spirits.
Of games with concrete releases Ratchet and Clank as its the first in-house SIE exclusive solely for PS5. Of upcoming games, Horizon:Forbidden West and I doubt it comes out this year but God of War:Ragnarok (if that's the title).

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Of games with concrete releases Ratchet and Clank as its the first in-house SIE exclusive solely for PS5. Of upcoming games, Horizon:Forbidden West and I doubt it comes out this year but God of War:Ragnarok (if that's the title).
The only thing I'm not a fan of with Horizon is that it's cross-gen despite it coming out well after several ps5 exclusives. It's could very well be like 2 years after the PS5 launch and cross gen.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Still can’t just log onto amazon and buy one of these, eh? What’s the timeframe for being able to do that? Summer of 2023?

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
I'm not sure what you're talking about, I'm guessing PS5 consoles, but I'm talking about Returnal.

Ah, okay. Yes, PS5 consoles.

That’s what I get for clicking on the last page of a thread and just jumping into the conversation.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
So I am about 2-3 hours in returnal and I love it. I can see why it’s rated really highly.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
For PS5s? The buying is the hard part.
Obviously, but nobody should be spending every waking moment checking if they are in stock. I got lucky because my friends and I were in a discord call when a best buy drop happened and we all got ahold of the miles morales bundle. Now I regret opening that console because I am still spending almost 100% of my gaming time on PC and I missed out on some very easy money.

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
Obviously, but nobody should be spending every waking moment checking if they are in stock. I got lucky because my friends and I were in a discord call when a best buy drop happened and we all got ahold of the miles morales bundle. Now I regret opening that console because I am still spending almost 100% of my gaming time on PC and I missed out on some very easy money.

When you add it all up I probably spent 4-5 hours trying to acquire one. I’d have happily bought one from StockX instead, but I really hate scalpers of all kinds.

Reactions: Mikeaveli

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Huh? You can definitely still sell it for a profit after opening the box.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Should the PS5 to be easier to acquire this Summer? Around July-Sep or Oct? I think it should as I think a lot of people have given up until it’s like in store shelves or something. And the Holiday buzz won’t have happened yet.

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
Should the PS5 to be easier to acquire this Summer? Around July-Sep or Oct? I think it should as I think a lot of people have given up until it’s like in store shelves or something. And the Holiday buzz won’t have happened yet.

Maybe. The problem is the global chip shortage that is affecting basically everything and there is no telling when the situation will finally be under control. If anything, it seems to be getting worse.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Maybe. The problem is the global chip shortage that is affecting basically everything and there is no telling when the situation will finally be under control. If anything, it seems to be getting worse.

Hmm worse you say? I remember reading a story about Biden getting more chips (and I think it was for the ps5 not just in general) don’t remember when it was or how true it was though I just glanced at the headline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad