Sony PS5 2

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
How are people feeling about March's free games?

The Witch Queen has tons and tons of content along with a great raid.

So... in the 90s on Opencritic for FF7R Part 2. Crazy good scores.
Metacritic and Opencritic are the MySpace of review sites. It’s an absolute archaic joke now.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
How are people feeling about March's free games?

I follow F1 casually and played an F1 demo a while ago. Not really my thing when it comes to a video game.

I started Sifu and kind of enjoyed it. Not really sure why I stopped playing it. Kind of lame that it was already part of PS+ Extra, though. "Here's a free game that we promised that we were already giving away as free!"

No opinion on the others.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I don't come to this sub-forum a lot, but I'll admit this. When I first noticed this thread title I thought to myself "wow how lame, Sony is going to name the next gen console PS5 2 instead of PS6"

• Haha
Reactions: robertmac43

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
The Stellar Blade demo dropped and the gameplay looks a lot slower paced than I had imagined. The combat resembles Dark Souls more than Devil May Cry. I haven't played it myself but just looking at footage I'm definitely less interested in the game than I was previously.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
The Stellar Blade demo dropped and the gameplay looks a lot slower paced than I had imagined. The combat resembles Dark Souls more than Devil May Cry. I haven't played it myself but just looking at footage I'm definitely less interested in the game than I was previously.
Finished the demo. Was expecting more DMC but like you said, it was more Dark Souls. Combat doesn't feel as good as Dark Souls and it is a lot less forgiving.

I'm passing on this one.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I think Stellar Blade is going to lean much more towards the Sekiro side of things ultimately.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
If you have PS+ Extra, I highly recommend downloading Dave the Diver. One of my favorite games from last year. Very, very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00