Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Netherlands u21 list is out aswell.

w8yxs19uo5n61.jpg

surprised Rensch and Ihatteran is not there. Gravenbach would be a lock too, but he is probaly a lock for the Senior Team.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Easily a top 5-10 player in the Championship this season. Will be a shame if he doesn’t get minutes next season. Not many better 17 year olds in the world right now.

Last edited:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Easily a top 5-10 player in the Championship this season. Will be a shame if he doesn’t get minutes next season. Not many better 17 year olds in the world right now.

I am very worried about LFC hyped youngster since Woodburn debacle.

I am cautious optimistic but he will have to continue his progress.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I am very worried about LFC hyped youngster since Woodburn debacle.

I am cautious optimistic but he will have to continue his progress.
Woodburn never put up numbers like this. These are historic Championship numbers for someone at that age. Not saying he will be the second coming, bur he is certainly ready for minutes next season. Hell he probably would have gotten minutes if he didn’t get loaned out

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Woodburn never put up numbers like this. These are historic Championship numbers for someone at that age. Not saying he will be the second coming, bur he is certainly ready for minutes next season. Hell he probably would have gotten minutes if he didn’t get loaned out
Elliott definitely looks better than Woodburn did at the same age, but Woodburn also ended up marred by injury which we've seen screw up a lot of young, bright talents. Though he did recently score a hattrick in an intrasquad friendly, and is still only 21.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Harvey Elliott goal. Celebrated with a Hillsborough remembrance message on his undershirt. This guy wants to be a Liverpool legend.

Reactions: YNWA14

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's been a while I forgot to talk to you guys about Pape Matar Sarr.
Hyped as the next great african player, he signed in Metz in january.
He's a central midfielder, Ndombele, B2B type of player.
First game he scored and IIRC added an assist. He also scored a few other times.
The guy is a special talent. You can't take the ball away from him and he break the lines as if it's too easy.
After less than 2 months, United and Lyon have already contacted Metz (and probably others).
Keep an eye on him and sign him in next year's Football Manager edition.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Another guy to keep an eye on :
Enzo Le Fee.
Was last year one of the best Ligue 2 players.
This year, he's starting to play up to his talents after some shy debuts earlier.
He's a CM/AMC, excellent, excellent passer.
Son of a former player, his dad died this month (suicide at age 21).
He's got tremendous IQ and Lorient will have trouble keeping him. Monaco among others are prepated to buy him with big money next summer. Marseille also interested.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
While all the attention are on Harvey Elliott... another top LFC prospect from the academy is flying off the radar.:D

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

5 nominees but...
Diop is from Rennes' academy (like Camavinga)
Caqueret and Gouiri are from Lyon's.
Tchouameni was from Bordeaux'.

Interesting to see that such young players have moved early and it has paid off (though I feel they would have broken through with their original team as well).

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
How good is Tchouaneni anyway? On first sight Tchouameni seems primed to be the upgraded version of Fernandinho to me but can he end up as a box to box type? Has the physical power, engine and ball striking to be a world class Box to Box, reminds me of Ballack. I think City should go for him. Only seen him a couple times but he looks really, really good.

Reactions: luiginb

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

@Evilo this kid is the real deal

he also got a red card later. He was getting kicked and fouled all game, something that has been a problem at this level all season. He mocked giving the ref a card after nothing was called on another foul. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad