Soccer Prospect Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
How much potential does Fati have? I'm surprised he never wanted to represent Guinea-B. I get that Spain is the stronger country in international comps, but I'm surprised he didn't want to be the guy like a Ronaldo, Messi, etc.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Cool under pressure, technically perfect, impossible to dribble without turning the ball over, pure class in passes, wins his challenges, always dangerous going forward.
And again, he seems to absolutely ignore pressure.

This man is the future of France midfield without a doubt.
Him and Caqueret will lead us to at least another WC during their career (with Mbappe, all those CBs and all).

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Cool under pressure, technically perfect, impossible to dribble without turning the ball over, pure class in passes, wins his challenges, always dangerous going forward.
And again, he seems to absolutely ignore pressure.

This man is the future of France midfield without a doubt.
Him and Caqueret will lead us to at least another WC during their career (with Mbappe, all those CBs and all).

Better than Pogba.. Yes I said it!

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Does Canadian soccer have any insane U18s? Guys who can play European soccer within the next five years?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Lads, is there any sort of site that shows the academy roster for clubs?

Some of the Spanish clubs' sites used to do this. Not sure anymore, but the clubs that come to mind went pretty deep with rosters. Not sure how up to date they were, but I know Barça's were pretty up to date. They also would do profiles for the B team, though I'd take the assessments with a grain of salt. Anyway, it can be very club dependent and again that may not be up to date or maintained over time.

Transfermarkt and Wikipedia also have some limited roster information.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Does Canadian soccer have any insane U18s? Guys who can play European soccer within the next five years?
Dunno about insane, but the highest potential Canadian teens are probably Antoine Coupland, Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty, Jayden Nelson, Noah Abatneh (just moved to Lazio) and Kamron Habibullah...there's also Marcelo Flores (Arsenal youth) who's a dual that could be tempted to Canada maybe? But more likely to play for Mexico.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dunno about insane, but the highest potential Canadian teens are probably Antoine Coupland, Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty, Jayden Nelson, Noah Abatneh (just moved to Lazio) and Kamron Habibullah...there's also Marcelo Flores (Arsenal youth) who's a dual that could be tempted to Canada maybe? But more likely to play for Mexico.

The goalie for Vancouver is pretty good also.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lads, is there any sort of site that shows the academy roster for clubs?

For clubs in the big leagues, transfermarkt is pretty good. Club websites are sometimes very good for this, and sometimes terrible. For smaller leagues, sometimes the league will have a separate page for it.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
haha, I almost bid on him for several windows.
At least this time someone will have seen a few seconds before bidding on him :)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Luka on the bench again... I think its safe to say he's a first team player now. Since the restart. He's still 15 years old! I thought in Spain you cant give contracts to anyone under 18? I'm confused as to how he can play but not complaining.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Poor luka clearly not physically ready for the senior side. Getting abused every time he touches the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad