Soccer Prospect Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
@YNWA14, Pherai was on the bench today due to a lot of players missing. But I doubt he’ll play as long as Favre is the coach.
I have him on my watch list. Biggest concern for me is that he reminds me a bit of Chong in that he's very talented but seems best as a 10 which seems to be a fading position in today's football. Not sure he can really cut it at an elite level on the wings; maybe as a creative midfielder (think he'd need to improve in a few areas to do well there)...but I haven't followed him as closely the guys coming up in the Eredivisie.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This poll was made on a very good Twitter account. Camavinga won. Kamara was second, Cherki third, Caqueret 4th.

Reactions: Gecklund

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That looks a lot closer.
Yeah but I'd rank Saliba above Kamara. Kouassi is around the same level too. And it's tough to compare with Caqueret and Cherki given their different positions.
If I'm thinking about who I'd pick to start a team I'd go :
1/ Cherki (huge ceiling, but riskier, his position also influences)
2/ Camavinga (can't do much better)
3/ Saliba (as solid as they come)
4 tied : Kamara and Kouassi. Both are great technically. Kouassi is quicker, Kamara may be stronger. Both can play DM.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Frankly? Cristiano Ronaldo in his first United years (meaning more of a dribbler than a scorer).

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Cherki... a slower Neymar... his creativity and audacity in his dribbling are stupendous!

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
He also seems like more of a goal threat than young Ronaldo, and a better dribbler.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
@John Pedro Thoughts on Brazao?

The keeper, Gabriel Brazao? I haven't watched him in Europe, but he was crazy good for Cruzeiro youth team.

This his awkward, but effective dribbling reminded me of Hazard

Me too. The way he carries the ball and kinda slows the pace to take on defenders is very similar to Hazard's, but he also more creative in his passing and even dribbling. There's some Ben Arfa there too.

Reactions: les Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad