So Who Is Bummed About The Lockout III ---> Season likely to start on Jan. 19th

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
That's it! Pheeeewwww....

Parise & Suter!!!!!

NHL hockey is back in Minnesota!

Mixed feelings, not so much joy than I thought but relief mostly... Now it's time to focus on real things. From now on I can waste my energy and emotions things like winning and losing hockey games!!! Having a bad or a good team!! Having nasty opponents and unfair refs!!! Terrible passes, horrible defence or unbelievable goaltending and incredibly dominating offence!!! National Hockey League ice hockey games. Here we cooooomeeee!!!!!!

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Jeez, it's already been half a year since we signed Parise and Suter. Good times, good times.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland

E: Didn't mean to celebrate Granlund's soreness. It's the price we have to pay once again?

Last edited:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The man of the hour! Mediator of the year!

CBAAgreement_zps0233692b.png

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
Is it bad that I still feel like something will fall apart and we won't see hockey this year?

My optimism has been completely destroyed, to it's core.

With every ounce of my being, I hope I'm wrong... I WANT SOME HOCKEY!!!

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Sat Jan 19, 2013

Pittsburgh

Minnesota

9:00 PM ET
FS-N (HD)

Two week camp, so is it too early?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
never been so happy to be woken up at 5 in the morning by a text. "Lets play HOCKEY!"
****in sweet. sweet. sweet. sweet. celebrating with starbucks and Keys caramel rolls. whew.

a79krgm

Jul 15, 2006
White Bear Lake
www.northstarshockey.com
I wish there was a way that I can demonstrate my disgust for this greedy man's drama played out through the last four months. -- and show them that they can't take me for granted .... But, I'll be there when the puck first drops at the X.

... and what's worse is that when Mr. Leipold decides to raise ticket prices for me an the rest of the loyal SHT base ... sadly I'll most likely pay it. :(

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i think we're safe from rate hikes for at least a season and a half. edit: actually, it might serve them well to allow the chance to commit to three seasons of tickets at the locked in price like they did with club a few years ago...maybe put you on a different tier than regular STHs...throw in free parking etc.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Sat Jan 19, 2013

Pittsburgh

Minnesota

FS-N (HD)

Sounds like because things went so long, the schedule is being changed up and there will be either a 48 or 50 game season of only conference play after a one week camp. Thus a new schedule will be released soon and tickets well be redistributed.

I have no idea how many games I will have out of my 10 game pack, and which dates the games will be.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Sat Jan 19, 2013

Pittsburgh

Minnesota

FS-N (HD)

That game won't happen. From what I have heard, the abbreviated season is going to be in-conference games only. That means the Wild won't see a single Eastern Conference team unless they get to the Cup Finals.

It also means we won't get to see what happens when Parise visits Jersey. But we should get to see what happens when Suter shows up in Nashville :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad