So Who Is Bummed About The Lockout III ---> Season likely to start on Jan. 19th

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
And those who think we should boycott and that those who run back are sheep.....consider this. My tickets have been paid for since the spring. So unless you want to start paying me each game, so I can break even..............

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
PRAISE %DEITY%!! OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!

Holy crap does that mean I can go back to Karkat?

I'm going back to Karkat! WOOHOO!!!!

Billy Mays Here*

So now with the cap number being reported, do we need to take advantage of possible compliance buyouts?

I believe that $64.3 million cap is for next year, not this season so no, I don't think we'll need to buy anyone out.

Iowa Wild Fan

Jun 22, 2012
Iowa
Wow I woke up for no reason so I decided to check twitter to see if there were reports if they were close. Then what do I see a deal was reached. Good start to the day.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Booyeah!

Can't wait to finally have some hockey to watch!

Gonna have to order that third DVR tomorrow so I can DVR the games in my mancave.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
I just couldn't help a huge ****ing smile taking over my whole face. I fear I might be grinning like an ******* for the rest of the day.

Billy Mays Here*

I'm happy but not that happy. Still pretty pissed at all the **** that's taken place over the last few months. Just hope I get at least a week or two of advanced notice so I can tell my supervisor I need the night off (because of opening night).

Billy Mays Here*

Anyone got a stream of the press conference anywhere?

Not sure I want to see what Bettman or especially Fehr look like at this late hour after negotiating for 15+ hours straight.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
279120.jpg

Iowa Wild Fan

Jun 22, 2012
Iowa
And those who think we should boycott and that those who run back are sheep.....consider this. My tickets have been paid for since the spring. So unless you want to start paying me each game, so I can break even..............
I hate when people call people sheep over this. It's something you enjoy so what's the big deal. Same thing happens when any sports team is not having a good year.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I wonder how front loaded, 13 year contracts signed in the previous CBA are going to be handled.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
.....IT'S OVER, AND THAT MEANS PARISE, SUTER, GRANLUND MIXING W KOIVU HEATLEY AND SETO! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad