So Who Is Bummed About The Lockout III ---> Season likely to start on Jan. 19th

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Sounds like because things went so long, the schedule is being changed up and there will be either a 48 or 50 game season of only conference play after a one week camp. Thus a new schedule will be released soon and tickets well be redistributed.

I have no idea how many games I will have out of my 10 game pack, and which dates the games will be.

That game won't happen. From what I have heard, the abbreviated season is going to be in-conference games only. That means the Wild won't see a single Eastern Conference team unless they get to the Cup Finals.

It also means we won't get to see what happens when Parise visits Jersey. But we should get to see what happens when Suter shows up in Nashville :)

Ok. I predict the training camp starts on upcoming Wednesday and we'll see NHL hockey on 17th (Thu) or 18th (Fri) of January.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Ok. I predict the training camp starts on upcoming Wednesday and we'll see NHL hockey on 17th (Thu) or 18th (Fri) of January.

I could see the first game being jan 15th....you can still bank on the Wild having a home game Sat Jan 19th since that is hockey day Minnesota.

651*

brainfreeze

Jul 12, 2012
Bemidji
Good day, heard a ten year deal with mutual opt out after eight, sounds good to me.

Hopefully the Wild still get their Hockey Day home game.

The all in conference schedule should be pretty fun also. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that good stuff.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
tumblr_me7sxmo8aw1qmawgoo1_400.gif

257767_o.gif

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Did HF go 503 yet?

US wins the gold in World Juniors and a lockout deal reached all in the same weekend? Well played hopes and dreams.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
So in conclusion: NHL stays locked out for the whole fall when I was jobless and schooless, but when I enter our mandatory military service now tomorrow, they begin the ******* season in a few weeks. :rant:

Otherwise, yay!

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
So in conclusion: NHL stays locked out for the whole fall when I was jobless and schooless, but when I enter our mandatory military service now tomorrow, they begin the ******* season in a few weeks. :rant:

Otherwise, yay!

I know that feeling (not the military service part though). Could have stayed up for all the games this fall but now I'm going to miss majority of them.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
I haven't read anything on eventual (hopeful?) re-alignment yet, has anyone? Obviously it wouldn't happen this year but in the following years is what I'm looking for...

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Two things:

First, and this may be a dumb question, but is there a trade deadline in an abbreviated season? If so, is it staying around the same time?

Second, I would like to stay in Edmonton's division now that the Aeros/Barons have got a little rivalry going.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00