Sharks win 3-1

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
I do believe that is why they added good local boy Brad Farence and dump losers such as Smid and Horcoff who did so little for the team

We sit in last place and this is a good retort, c'mon. So many people are just grasping at straws. After watching Hall I would not be surprised in the slightest if there could be players down the road wanting out of this ****hole. The fans bozwell aren't buying it anymore, why are you? The booing tonight and empty seats are a testament to that.

Beatle17

Jan 14, 2009
There's absolutely no way that a ref would actually admit to not calling a play to even things out. They just straight up missed it, which is hilarious because there's 4 guys on the ice that could have called it.

Or when Taylor Hall high sticked Nietto off the face off in the second period and cut him open. No excuse for 4 refs to miss all the high sticks.

Oiltankjob Fail

Feb 10, 2013
If I was Mac T I would go to Gagner now and say I want the list of teams you will be traded to next season . I have backed Gagner before but he is a defensive liability like no other this season , he gives up on every play in The D zone . Half ass effort when in our zone always.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
We sit in last place and this is a good retort, c'mon. So many people are just grasping at straws. After watching Hall I would not be surprised in the slightest if there could be players down the road wanting out of this ****hole. The fans bozwell aren't buying it anymore, why are you? The booing tonight and empty seats are a testament to that.

Kinda begs the question as to why you're still here if you're not buying it anymore.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Still, 2 regulation wins in 21 games. It's unbelievable.

You know, I really hope we beat up Calgary tomorrow. Perfect confidence game we need. Then get on a roll. AT this point, lets just be happy if we get out of lottery pick territory.

Sloth Slothersons*

Oh ya know good game boys something something snakebitten something something bounces weren't going our way something something patience something something talented group something something

TimeForAnOilChange

From OTTERS 2 OILERS
May 4, 2010
Made by MacTambLowe
The only reason to pay attention is to see how low the winning percentage can get.

The Oilers may set some futility records for the 30 team era.

yup, I honestly doubt we win another game this year...4-76-2 sounds about right, might be good enough to get the league to fold them.

Buffalo and Florida have nothing on us, we are the masters of suckage, we suck more than anything has ever sucked before, we suck more than a single mother on welfare, we suck more than a crack ho on her last fix, we suck more than Jenna Jameson in her prime.

Not sure why I even tuned into this game since I've basically disassociated myself from this team a month ago. Guess I needed a good laugh. The Oilers delivered.

cyril*

Oh ya know good game boys something something snakebitten something something bounces weren't going our way something something patience something something talented group something something

"Half the GMs would trade their rosters for ours" - #6cups

"Other teams think we will turn this around" - #4cups

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
LA is in 8th in the West and are on pace to get 111 pts.

Oilers are on pace to get 39 pts.

They are on pace to miss the playoffs by 72 pts.

Keep preaching the progress shtick MacT. :)

Butane Fan

Jan 29, 2013
Cowtown
Lets review Yak played well, WTF is Potter doing back with this club, Ference nice buzz kill in 2nd. Please can we beat the Flames tomorrow. The strokefest TSN was having over the sharks was bordering on teenage fanboy lust hmm the sharks are great they just can't play play off hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad