Serie A 19/20

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
6 pens scored out of his 34.

As a comparison, Ronaldo has 5 out of his 31 goals.
Messi has 5 out of his 25.
Lewandowski has 5 of his 34.
Immobile has 14 from the spot and Ronaldo has 12.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
That’s weird. L’Equipe doesn’t make mistakes.

Ronaldo hits the bar from the spot.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Ronaldo is definitely washed up compared to what he used to be, even though his goalscoring record is really good. It's rather strange to see him play like van Nistelrooy and just hang out in the box trying to smash belters past the goalkeeper.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
He’s completely unrecognizable from the player at United and Madrid until the last year or two.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Who would have thought Sarri would win a Scudetto with Juve? I expected him to win Napoli.

I still say Allegri is most overrated coach. I just reaffirmed any iditot can win with Juve. I am happy we had a challenge because it gets boring without one. Serie A really improved this year. Hopefully some other teams can challenge us again next season.

I like Sarri. I hope he gets a proper midfield, full/wing backs and wingers to work with next season. This group of players are pathetic.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Not a fun team to watch right now. And I say this having argued that the general entertainment value in Italian soccer has got much better of the years, but Juve is boring. They create very little chances for the front line.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Not a fun team to watch right now. And I say this having argued that the general entertainment value in Italian soccer has got much better of the years, but Juve is boring. They create very little chances for the front line.

There's no denying any of the stuff you just said. I blame management for not properly replacing Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio.

Reactions: koyvoo

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Just realized that Juve are getting Kulusevski and Arthur next season. 2 superb players. They should repeat again for the next few years I think.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lautaro’s record has fall off a cliff. 2 in 13 and 1 lucky goal in 10 games. Since the his suspension. I don’t know what happened to him but he’s been brutal since then. Before that he had scored in 3 of the 4 games. At this point barca should wait it out and see how he responds to being so cold.

Reactions: Cassano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad