Serie A 19/20

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Actually it's closer to 1/3rd than half.
But I guess that wouldn't present too well.
I don't care either but Immobile not getting it is just Juve business as usual.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
I am very interested in next season.

Juventus will have to make some changes, Sarri ball doesn't seem like a good fit.
Inter had a very good year to build on would probably be the team to bet on if Juve loses their crown, Atalanta has momentum in the league that could carry over from Europe, but if they are playing PSG iirc, that could be tough, I won't count them out because of PSG's European history. Milan will have a lot of momentum to take into next year. Roma and Napoli will need to improve. The club most confusing for me to look at is Lazio. They are gonna be in the CL next year, which could hurt a bit as their lack of depth hurt them post-break. Being out of the cup and Europe kept them fresh, and they honestly could have the Serie A crown without COVID. But with everything going back into full-swing they won't have those rests. They really need to get some depth, even in young players.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

He was playing with that injury the whole year. So with that he still was good at times. He’ll be well worth it long term me thinks

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Spezia one step closer to Serie A after a 1:0 win away to Frosinone in the promotion playoff final. In Italy they have a weird procedure, away goals don’t count and if the aggregate is tied the team who finished higher in the table advances, so Frosinone need to win by two goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->