Serie A 19/20

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I thought Ronaldo's new ponytail look is ridiculous. He should have received a red card for that hair foul, but then he scores a hat trick. I guess he should keep it then.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Was hoping DOminquez would feature but he wasn't even on the bench? Guess its too soon.

Guess i'd have to "settle" for Lautaro's return today.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lightening quick finish by Lautaro. The bromance with Lukaku continues. Like I said months ago legit title challengers.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The dude is a bad footballer but elite goal scorer. Then you had us trying to play him like a target man when he just isn't... just a horrible situation all round.
I'm not seeing a bad footballer at all. Right now he's looking like an elite striker. Who runs, sets up his teammates, lethal finisher and amazing hold up play. All the marks of the opposite of a bad footballer?

THis should serve as a reminder to those who think DDG is done... maybe they're playing bad because the team is hopeless with a shitty manager?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I'm not seeing a bad footballer at all. Right now he's looking like an elite striker. Who runs, sets up his teammates, lethal finisher and amazing hold up play. All the marks of the opposite of a bad footballer?

THis should serve as a reminder to those who think DDG is done... maybe they're playing bad because the team is hopeless with a ****ty manager?

Well during his time in the PL he never really showed much as a well rounded striker. He’s fast big and a good run maker, but had horrible foot skills and playmaking skills. He just seemed like an elite poacher and that was it. I mean if he’s turning the corner that’s awesome, but he never really showed the signs of becoming an elite all round striker.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I thought Ronaldo's new ponytail look is ridiculous. He should have received a red card for that hair foul, but then he scores a hat trick. I guess he should keep it then.
I love him still using a 2010 I-Pod shuffle. Drag and drop those songs. :laugh:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Not sure if he can can last for rest of the season, but at least Ibracadabra scored his first goal for Milan during this stint with a weak shot into the low corner.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
10 straight Ws for Lazio. Imagine if they weren't a feeder club and held onto de Vrij.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nice cameo for Nico he was as advertised in his 15 minutes of play. Linking the defence to offence. He two delightful through balls one was a golden chance for of all people Palacios who squandered it. Somethings never change I’m probably going to get ptsd if I continue watching him play.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Tough break for Zaniolo and Roma.
Demiral's injury will probably give De Ligt a starting spot now. Curious to see how he fairs.

It was really hard to watch both players go down like. Dermiral tore his left ACL and Zaniolo tore his right ACL. I hope they come back without losing a step because they are both beasts

De Ligt should be fine, he had a heck of a game when he came on,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad