Serie A 19/20

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
He’s a gem eh?

massive win for him and inter today just look at conte’s reaction. He the crowd and the players all know they have a shot at the title and I think they will win. It wasn’t pretty today and a few injury scares but they won. I just hope Lautaro doesn’t get any dumb ideas like staying at inter past the summer. Barca needs him.

It wouldn't shock me if they did win..... I guess it's good for the league.

If it's anytime to lose Serie A and CL this year is the year because those jerseys are way too ugly to win in. I always thought Napoli would be the one to dethrone us.

Teams will have to pay through the roof if Inter decides to sell him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Definitely breakout season for Lautaro. He got me worried last year but what a great form he’s been this season.

he showed flashes, enough for me not to be worried about him long term. After the copa I pretty much expected him to explode this year.

It wouldn't shock me if they did win..... I guess it's good for the league.

If it's anytime to lose Serie A and CL this year is the year because those jerseys are way too ugly to win in. I always thought Napoli would be the one to dethrone us.

Teams will have to pay through the roof if Inter decides to sell him.

well the reports are saying that they’re not willing to negotiate and just point to the release clause for any potential buyers. It’s at what 100 million? Easily worth that given other players price tags

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
i dont speak Italian but if you have a translated version by all means help me out

The article, as well as everything that is written together on the front page, is nothing but a stream of enthusiastic words about those two players, and what they brought with them since their arrival in Italy, not just for their teams. There is, then, a whole part on which the person who wrote the article expresses his thoughts on what happened in recent weeks with Balotelli for example. There is obviously nothing racist, on the contrary it is the exact opposite and in my personal opinion what has been created from this situation is quite hypocritical. Nobody says that what happens in recent times is not a problem, not only an Italian problem, but I am also very scared by this search for racism (which must always be fought) even where it is not. I hope I was clear at least a little!

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
The article, as well as everything that is written together on the front page, is nothing but a stream of enthusiastic words about those two players, and what they brought with them since their arrival in Italy, not just for their teams. There is, then, a whole part on which the person who wrote the article expresses his thoughts on what happened in recent weeks with Balotelli for example. There is obviously nothing racist, on the contrary it is the exact opposite and in my personal opinion what has been created from this situation is quite hypocritical. Nobody says that what happens in recent times is not a problem, not only an Italian problem, but I am also very scared by this search for racism (which must always be fought) even where it is not. I hope I was clear at least a little!
Thanks, much appreciated

They should still have thought twice avout that frontpage title lol, especially when you consider that timing

Reactions: Bakayoko Ono

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So why are teams condemning them? And what’s AC got to do with it?

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Bad intentions or not, putting a title like that on the front page with the racial tensions right now in Italy and Football in general is idiotic. If they wanted to praise those two players, they could have used other angles like those two being Manchester United outcasts that have revitalized their careers in Italy which is a big positive for their league. To once again refer to them by the colour of their skin instead of anything else has to be tiresome and i understand why the players feel this way.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

Thanks for the insight! At the very least though it is in poor taste, particularly considering the current atmosphere

Reactions: Incubajerks

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Lazio beat Juve very deservedly, Inzaghi has built a very well organised side with amazing offensive fluidity. They have a genuine chance to challenge for the title. It is actually a three horse race now.

Luis Alberto is one of the best playmakers in the world this season, never thought that when he flopped at Liverpool during their banter era.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Sarri is beaten as Juve manager for the first time. Looks like a real race for the title now with Lazio climbing up toward the top with this win.

Juve

May 13, 2011
We absolutely deserved it. Cuad doesn't have a brain. What a stupid foul! He could have easily gotten to the ball with his pace instead of sliding in.
Don't get me started with this atrocious midfield!

We don't deserve to win anything in this abomination they call a jersey!

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I trust Klopp's talent evaluation so i knew that if he let Can go on a free it was because he had some good reasons.

The question is why the hell was he playing when Juventus have so many better options in midfield? Just weird.

Juve

May 13, 2011
I trust Klopp's talent evaluation so i knew that if he let Can go on a free it was because he had some good reasons.

The question is why the hell was he playing when Juventus have so many better options in midfield? Just weird.

Better options? Are you talking about Matudi, Khedira, and Can? Rabiot and Ramsey are injured, most of the time too. Bentancur is just starting break out and Pjanic is inconsistent.

This midfield isn't putting fear in opposing teams. The real question is why hire a attacking possession coach when you have a midfield that hardly pass the ball.

This team once had a midfield which composed of Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Vidal. Now look at it....

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Klopp wanted to keep him. Can wanted to leave. I was going on for years about how he was holding Liverpool’s midfield back but most people disagreed. There are other factors but Liverpool’s midfield became quite dominant/effective after he left.

I was pretty upset because he’s likely the reason Joe Allen had to go. Allen was probably our best midfielder under Klopp and was brilliant in his system...that certainly carried over to the Euros with Wales as well.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Klopp wanted to keep him. Can wanted to leave. I was going on for years about how he was holding Liverpool’s midfield back but most people disagreed. There are other factors but Liverpool’s midfield became quite dominant/effective after he left.

I was pretty upset because he’s likely the reason Joe Allen had to go. Allen was probably our best midfielder under Klopp and was brilliant in his system...that certainly carried over to the Euros with Wales as well.
Did not know that. Good thing he left even if that cost Liverpool Joe Allen.

Better options? Are you talking about Matudi, Khedira, and Can? Rabiot and Ramsey are injured, most of the time too. Bentancur is just starting break out and Pjanic is inconsistent.

This midfield isn't putting fear in opposing teams. The real question is why hire a attacking possession coach when you have a midfield that hardly pass the ball.

This team once had a midfield which composed of Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Vidal. Now look at it....
I just saw that Rabiot was on the bench and he is definitely a better option then Can.

But Juventus did sign too many midfielders that were either aging or too injury prone only because they came on a free. Those guys got high wages and the team is stuck with them. No one was buying the likes of Khedira or Matuidi on big wages.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Did not know that. Good thing he left even if that cost Liverpool Joe Allen.

I just saw that Rabiot was on the bench and he is definitely a better option then Can.

It was his first game back from injury. He probably put Can in because he kept complaining to me the media week in and week out about his playtime.

But Juventus did sign too many midfielders that were either aging or too injury prone only because they came on a free. Those guys got high wages and the team is stuck with them. No one was buying the likes of Khedira or Matuidi on big wages.

This is pretty much the issue. They spend money on everything else but neglect the midfield because they are too stingy.

Juve

May 13, 2011
First half done. Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo playing together =

allt4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad