Serie A 19/20

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
That beautiful Dybala - Higuain combination of successive passes through the middle and then scoring in the end is a kind of play that I always aimed to produce in FM, but it was pretty much impossible.

Reactions: Juve

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
That beautiful Dybala - Higuain combination of successive passes through the middle and then scoring in the end is a kind of play that I always aimed to produce in FM, but it was pretty much impossible.
It was gorgeous.

On a side note, the midfield actually looks a lot better without Pjanic.

These 2 never should have been split up in the first place. They were so good 2 years ago.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It was gorgeous.

On a side note, the midfield actually looks a lot better without Pjanic.

That's just dumb... reminds me of Messi/Alves. This Is the Dybala I've been missing. Need that in the NT asap. Imagine thinking Icardi is better lol

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi is against the deal apparently which is good for us. He gets what he wants.
I wouldnt pay any attention to that sort of stuff. He loves Lautaro and Suarez has been screaming for a replacement.

Two years ago Pavon was linked to barca because messi complimented him. Its all BS.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
He's definitely leaving because someone is definitely going to pay the clause.

I dunno, Inter are 2-3 players away from being major players in the CL.

Their CBs are fantastic, forwards are Lukaku/Lautaro/Sanchez. If they're all in form, they need a depth signing.

What they do need: a quality midfielder (Eriksen) and Barella/Sensi to continue to grow. This season, other than a handful of games, nothing changed - it's Brozovic carrying that midfield with very little help. If they get him quality help, they'll be rock solid.

Also, they need some guys to work the flanks. Conte's 3-4-3 / 3-5-2 depending on it so much and the current Inter options aren't up to snuff.

Anyway, my point is, Inter is really not that far away from being a top team in Europe. If they have good winter and summer transfers, no reason for Lautaro to want out.
Not to mention Inter can just give him a new / better contract and possibly fix the release clause.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
They can also be a threat in CL too if Conte gets his shit together when it comes to those games.

I am really not sure if Lautaro leaves or not. If Inter was still the same Inter as last year I can picture him leaving. Now I am not too sure.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
They can also be a threat in CL too if Conte gets his **** together when it comes to those games.

I am really not sure if Lautaro leaves or not. If Inter was still the same Inter as last year I can picture him leaving. Now I am not too sure.
They can also be a threat in CL too if Conte gets his **** together when it comes to those games.

Not Conte's fault at all. We are lacking behind Juve in terms of depth, especially in the midfield. Vecino and Gagliardini don't do much and aren't top quality midfielders to get us to the next level. Eriksen is imminent which is a major coup if we can close by the weekend.

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Really? He failed miserably at Juventus, failed at Chelsea and now knocked out the of the group stage at Inter. You can make excuses all you want but his overall European track record isn't pretty.

He's an amazing league coach, just his CL record is lackluster.

Let's take a look. His first season in Juve he won the league with a team who hadn't been relevant for years. The year after (12/13) he took Juve to the quarterfinal where they simply faced a way better Bayern team.

In 13/14 is where he underperformed. Juve managed to go out behind Galatasaray. The ruined pitch in the last game had its part in it, but Juve should never have been in a position where it was possible to miss the next round before the last game.

Then his next season in the CL was i 17/18 after winning the league with an average Chelsea team who as exåected got knocked out by a better team in Barca.

Then fast forward to this year where Inter after being average for years has suddenly given Juventus a challenge which they haven't had since they won their first Scudetto. The problem with Inter is they are seeded low and they are facing a better team in Barcelona and a quite even team in Dortmund. Both teams with more experience and Inter even with their lead away against Barca and Dortmund (with 2) ends up losing those games. It's not an upset that Dortmund went through. A little disappointing of course, but not unexpected.

So pretty much 2 seasons as expected one a little under expected and one disappointing season in the CL. I feel 4 seasons where only 1 are way under expected is a little fast to judge a manager.

Like if you take Fergusons seasons between 03/04 to 05/06 United went out to Porto in the First knockout round (upset even though Porto ended up winning), Milan in the First knockout round and then the group the next year and United where a 1st seeded team, but still Ferguson is one of the best managers ever.

The biggest problem with Conte is probably how demanding he is, but if the group he trains is motivated he can really bring in results. Kind of like with Mourinho who also usually has more success his first years.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Well during his time in the PL he never really showed much as a well rounded striker. He’s fast big and a good run maker, but had horrible foot skills and playmaking skills. He just seemed like an elite poacher and that was it. I mean if he’s turning the corner that’s awesome, but he never really showed the signs of becoming an elite all round striker.

He was an elite all round striker at Everton, and it's unsurprising to see him come back around at Inter.

Not sure how Eriksen fits in Conte’s system

Either right behind Lukaku and Lautaro in a 3-4-1-2, or off the shoulder in a 3-4-3. I think he'll look good there if he ends up going.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Love when I have the chance to watch Insigne, such a talented player. Even with Napoli playing poorly today he is always a threat.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Lazio on a real run. Most in form team in Serie A at the moment. And the numbers that Immobile and Alberto are putting up would be getting a lot of press in another league.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Lazio on a real run. Most in form team in Serie A at the moment. And the numbers that Immobile and Alberto are putting up would be getting a lot of press in another league.

Lazio has been a pleasant surprise which is also fantastic for the league. The biggest disappointment has to go to Napoli. I was expecting a lot more from them since they did add good pieces to the team.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I dunno, Inter are 2-3 players away from being major players in the CL.

Their CBs are fantastic, forwards are Lukaku/Lautaro/Sanchez. If they're all in form, they need a depth signing.

What they do need: a quality midfielder (Eriksen) and Barella/Sensi to continue to grow. This season, other than a handful of games, nothing changed - it's Brozovic carrying that midfield with very little help. If they get him quality help, they'll be rock solid.

Also, they need some guys to work the flanks. Conte's 3-4-3 / 3-5-2 depending on it so much and the current Inter options aren't up to snuff.

Anyway, my point is, Inter is really not that far away from being a top team in Europe. If they have good winter and summer transfers, no reason for Lautaro to want out.
Not to mention Inter can just give him a new / better contract and possibly fix the release clause.

They'll get Chiesa in july.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad