Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Another brilliant game by Bennacer

tenor.gif

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Juventus are going cause my death. This midfield is utter trash and has been for years now. Pjanic has to be the most overrated player to put a Juve jersey on.
To think that not too long ago they had the likes of Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal... out there. Just seems to me that they decided that they would sign every midfielder that was available on a free and expected something to stick.

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
To think that not too long ago they had the likes of Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal... out there. Just seems to me that they decided that they would sign every midfielder that was available on a free and expected something to stick.

That's exactly what I have been saying the past few years now. They spent so much money front and back but are bunch of cheapskates when it comes to the midfield. I have no clue what the directors plans. Inter are heading in a fantastic direction because they actually have a plan.

Just looking at Khedira, Matudi and Cuadrado. They tried to sell all three and three refused to leave when they had offers from other clubs. The directors had the brilliant idea to give them contract extensions.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Milan lead 2-0 at half-time against Inter after scoring twice in the last 5 minutes of the half. Ibrahimovic with the second goal. Looks like Inter can't capitalize on the Juventus loss.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Hakan Calhanoglu is absolutely horrendous at basically everything, what has happened to him?

Reactions: Cassano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad