Two Rivers
:hawks

9CSWeNf.gif

For contributing to the Sens tank.

But for becoming another team the Avs have to fight for a wildcard

giphy.gif

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I know, but the Kings aren’t too far away from them. Neither are we, I guess. :help:
As long as the kings are up by the deadline, I don't think it's likely that they can be worse than Ottawa.

If Duchene / Stone / Dzingle go, they will be absolutely terrible.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Man, Chabot was unbelievable last night. Best player on the ice in my opinion.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Duchene’s ice time was the lowest it’s been all year except for when he was injured. And even then a lot of his minutes came in the last couple minutes of the game when they were trying to tie it. He only played 11:30 at even strength, to me this is a big signal he’s gone if there was any doubt left.

I was really impressed with Gustafsson and Strome last night. Gustafsson’s numbers are definitely not a fluke, he had a lot of swagger last night, and Strome has proven a lot of people wrong so far. I wish we couldve picked him up earlier but what can you do.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Yeah Duchene is gone. That's been more or less confirmed for a few days now. The one still up in the air is Stone but we'll have a decision on him either today or tomorrow as well.

I suspect they are both finished but we'll see.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
The Sens could have had such a bright future if they just didn't trade with us

Their downfall started with the "Melnyk and Karlsson-Clash". Then some hockey-wifes got involved and the locker room went ugly (btw, any news on this story?) From that on everything, really EVERYTHING, went wrong.

I´m glad Sakic stood his ground and delivered one of the greatest transfer rip-offs in recent years. If we grab Hughes or Kakko in this years Draft with Ottawa´s Pick, this trade will become on of the greates of all time.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
It's honestly kind of crazy and sad to see how everything went so wrong for Ottawa so quickly due to mismanagement. We've had some pretty trainwreck offseasons from our management in the past decade and so I feel for their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad