Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
giphy.gif

Time for a new thread.

Senators in last place.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
First few pages of a new thread for this topic are dedicated to whether or not we should have this open right?

I’ll start.

Won’t someone think of the karma:eek2:

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
This is so weird, we have wanted the Sens to lose so much... that we have turned into the Sens.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I am more than fine with the idea of getting a guaranteed top 10 pick + our own pick that could be top 10 as well.

Hughes
Kakko
Cozens
Dach
Byram
Podkolzin
Turcotte
Krebs
Boldy
Zegras

Getting 2 of those guys would fix our depth issues for good, it would also make our prospect pool really damn nice.

Makar
OTT 1st
COL 1st
Timmins
Kaut
Bowers
Meloche
+ the rest

That is as good of a prospect pool this franchise has ever had and its not really all that close either.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I am more than fine with the idea of getting a guaranteed top 10 pick + our own pick that could be top 10 as well.

Hughes
Kakko
Cozens
Dach
Byram
Podkolzin
Turcotte
Krebs
Boldy
Zegras

Getting 2 of those guys would fix our depth issues for good, it would also make our prospect pool really damn nice.

Makar
OTT 1st
COL 1st
Timmins
Kaut
Bowers
Meloche
+ the rest

That is as good of a prospect pool this franchise has ever had and its not really all that close either.
GD it Joe!!!! Do something!!!! :sarcasm:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Found this over on the Sens board:

Take this for what it's worth....I met Nick Kypreos today here in San Jose and had a quick chat on any new info on Duchene. His message was it doesn't look too good right now, Nashville and San Jose are gunning for him as far as trade partners. He believes Duchene will be traded. Also confirmed sens offered him $64M over 8 years, may bump up to $8.25M/per, but then he gave me a look and said '...but you know...eugene melnyk' and that was all she wrote.

Anyways I still hold out hope of signing him but doesn't sound like they're going to break the bank further than $8.25M for him (and I'm sure contract structure is a big part of it too).

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
So can we pick Hughes and Kakko at the same time like Vancouver did with the Sedins? May as well do everyone a favour and speed the draft up, picking two guys at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad