GDT: Season Opener! Game #1: Canucks @ Sharks || Oct 3/13 7PM PDT TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanevian*

I bet Stanton doesn't play in OT due to injury after getting Patched.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
4-0 San Jose with 3 5 on 3 goals. The Canucks will get their first powerplay in the dying seconds of the 3rd.

This will be a horrible year for Canuck fans. Expect Luongo and the Sedins to severely under perform. The Phoenix Coyotes will move to Surrey (at the new Ed Hardy arena) where Luongo, the Sedins, Kesler and Burrows demand to be traded to. The Surrey Blazers will end up ousting the Canucks in the 2015 WCF's en-route to their first Stanley Cup victory....adding misery, the Surrey fans completely trash downtown Vancouver again in a victory riot :rant:

Outside99*

Lineup features 4 waiver wire pickups, 1 AHLer and 1 healthy scratch from last season.

Edler and Hansen are the most recent draft picks in the lineup, having been drafted in 2004.

lush

@jasonlush
Sep 9, 2008
Vancouver
Lineup features 4 waiver wire pickups, 1 AHLer and 1 healthy scratch from last season.

Edler and Hansen are the most recent draft picks in the lineup, having been drafted in 2004.

Since you put it that way, now I am even MORE excited

Lundface*

Meh, our 08 first pick got swapped for Kassian, 09 first pick is injured, Corrado will be back up soon enough, free agents Lack and Tanev were developed here and recent top picks Gaunce /Shinkaruk /Horvat looked promising. Depends how you choose to look at things.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
4-0 San Jose with 3 5 on 3 goals. The Canucks will get their first powerplay in the dying seconds of the 3rd.

This will be a horrible year for Canuck fans. Expect Luongo and the Sedins to severely under perform. The Phoenix Coyotes will move to Surrey (at the new Ed Hardy arena) where Luongo, the Sedins, Kesler and Burrows demand to be traded to. The Surrey Blazers will end up ousting the Canucks in the 2015 WCF's en-route to their first Stanley Cup victory....adding misery, the Surrey fans completely trash downtown Vancouver again in a victory riot :rant:

statue of bieksa raising the cup in a muscle T v-neck outside that arena will be so shiny...

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Tricked myself into thinking the Canucks played tonight, so I got through the work day. Okay, I didn't trick myself, I literally thought we played tonight and was quickly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad