GDT: Season Opener! Game #1: Canucks @ Sharks || Oct 3/13 7PM PDT TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I kind of hate our current lineup, personally. Can't picture doing well against the Sharks with it.

I'll be a bit happier when the third line is Booth - Schroeder - Kassian

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Gonna do a prediction for game one (though I almost never do...).

3-2 Sharks. Not sure if OT or not but I think they take it.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
I think Santorelli will score in the game and Daniel will get the first goal of the season or Burrows.

Then again we are playing the Sharks so we might just get shutout.

Eric

Feb 20, 2003
Van
I'm out of town right now and only have access to an iPhone and iPad. Do the streams posted by the op work on iOS devices? If not, any other ways I can watch the game?

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Thing I'm most worried about: Game goes to shootout; Sedins are listed as shooters

Pseudonymous*

Thing I'm most worried about: Game goes to shootout; Sedins are listed as shooters

:cry:

I bet torts puts atleast one twin in the next shootout, which sucks, he has to learn everything all over again

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
I'm out of town right now and only have access to an iPhone and iPad. Do the streams posted by the op work on iOS devices? If not, any other ways I can watch the game?

Should work on any browser.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
it's game 1 of 82

fully expect this forum and the local talk radio stations to lose perspective on this and devolve into a ****show if the canucks lose in any non-competitive fashion

Last year 76.7% of teams that lost their first game didn't make the post-season, year before that it was 83.3%. There is good reason to panic if we lose this one, especially in a blowout.

troll logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad